+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is a document named Client Information ??? please

m_jags06

Oct 25, 2018
@RSub : Even I am waiting for BIL for the last 8 months, if that's the case then I am in big trouble. I can't see BIL in my profile either. Did you call IRCC of raise a webform for this enquiry?

I called IRCC today to know about this but they said as my file has been transferred to New Delhi VO, they can't access the same and I need to contact NDVO now.

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
@RSub : Even I am waiting for BIL for the last 8 months, if that's the case then I am in big trouble. I can't see BIL in my profile either. Did you call IRCC of raised a webform for this enquiry?
I sent an email to my VO. Better check with them.

Reactions: m_jags06

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Thanks @RSub ! What was the VO's response when you told them that you couldn't find BIL in your profile or your mail?
They did not say anything, just said I am given an extension and asked to complete the biometrics as soon as possible. Luckily, I have booked an appointment in two weeks.

m_jags06

Oct 25, 2018
Ok @RSub ..So I just want to know if they sent you a new BIL via mail or in the profile when you told them that you don't have it?
I am assuming you got the letter and based on that only you booked the appointment, am I right?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Ok @RSub ..So I just want to know if they sent you a new BIL via mail or in the profile when you told them that you don't have it?
I am assuming you got the letter and based on that only you booked the appointment, am I right?
They sent me via email. Still not seeing it on portal.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I also got same msg that i need client information form by October 3rd what is the phone number where i can call ircc?? Or should i worry about it?
It happened to a lot today. So it looks like it was just a glitch.!!!

Harshas114

Sep 17, 2021
Hi guys,

I am seeing a similar issue on my portal. Did not receive any email as far as I know nor have any request On my portal.
We did our remdicals and submitted on June 18., also medical passed on July 16th.

Strange thing is that I saw this at the end of “Documents submitted by the client” page..
Date modified: 2022-09-06

do you guys also see this?

puneetraheja

Jul 26, 2022
@RSub @shubham_bohra94 @GandiBaat @puneetraheja
I am also facing the same issue, this is happening after the site was down for maintenance yesterday. Most likely a glitch.
I am trying to figure out if there is a trend here, is it only happening to those who recently added new dependents in the last couple of months?
We could be able to infer this if other people who got this client information request let us know here if your change in family composition or addition of dependent request is still in process with the IRCC.
Client information is nothing but any extra information/document about primary or secondary applicant that we would like to share with them.

Harshas114

Sep 17, 2021
We could be able to infer this if other people who got this client information request let us know here if your change in family composition or addition of dependent request is still in process with the IRCC.
Client information is nothing but any extra information/document about primary or secondary applicant that we would like to share with them.
At least in my case, there is no change in family composition. There was a change in job for my spouse last year-2021 that we had communicated last year only..

khurram381

Sep 14, 2022
I'm having the same issue. It shows client information optional required by October 3, 2022. But there isn't any place to upload. Are you facing the same issue?and no email from Ircc

Reactions: Deep_0513 and RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I added my wife 4 months ago after PPR. But, I got confirmation from IRCC that I need not submit anything as of now.