+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what if uni defer my admission to next intake?

sam880

Jul 16, 2016
suppose if university defer my admission to next intake in Sept 2017 ( Jan not available) if i have not received visa by 29 Aug...have some queries...plz help

Q--Do I have to file for visa again For next intake?( my program is of 1 year)

Q--what about my fees paid and GIC?

Q--If there is no need to file for visa again,when I can travel to Canada, and how to get study permit for next intake?

pleaseeeeee reply guys.....will b really thankful 2 you...

enywmara

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-05-2022
AOR Received.
07-07-2022
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-12-2021
Interview........
Not needed
Hey,

I replied to your other thread. You will get the answer there.

enywmara

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-05-2022
AOR Received.
07-07-2022
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-12-2021
Interview........
Not needed
imisan111 said:
I have the same query pls reply me on my mail ikhan5139@gmail.com
Dear imisan111,

I am copying the same reply below for you.

Sorry buddy,

Didn't see your post earlier. I might not help you in all the avenues but let me try.

The fees that you have paid, you should contact the University for the deferral of both your intake and fees paid. Hopefully the University will comply as then they will be sure to get more money from you when you start the course. They also do not want to go through the hassle of choosing students to fill their seats every year.

The GIC is a certificate, you can either keep it and use it for next year, or you can get it refunded. Its your money and no-one can touch the money.

For your question regarding filing for visa again, IF you visa gets approved, you can file for a change of conditions. To do that search for "CIC Guide 5552" It will guide you through the rest of the process.

For your earlier question, the proof that your website query is showing should be enough. I think the university is kind of worried that you are actually not going to attend or haven't even started your visa process. Send them a copy of your visa application, your tracking number and a print out or snapshot of the results. It should suffice.

In short, first make sure that the university is understanding that your visa has been applied for and you have not yet received the result.

You cannot wait for the webform answer as this takes up to 10 days and the university might not be happy to wait that long. So Send these documents first and fingers crossed, they would be satisfies and maybe even let you start later.

Hope this helps.