+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what if i send the wrong payment to CPC M plz HELP

notorious

Jan 14, 2007
I send all my documents to CPC M on 10th jan 2007 but by mistake i sent the wrong payment reciept with my APPLICATION(sponsorship for spouse outside Canada)
Since its been just a week so i havent heard back from CPC M (NO AOR YET).and i dont have a client iD issued by CPC M.....
But i was issued a client ID when i visited Canada as a visitor year back Do u guys think its a good idea to put that ID(visitor ID) on the RIGHT payemnt recipt and send it to CPC M along with my DOB and my name they would be able to get it .
I also called the call center they told me no matter what once u have a clint ID it remains the same for the rest of ur life ANY ideas?
one more thing do u guys know if CPC M can call the sponsor or the principal applicant if needed or they only do correspondance through MAIL
any advice is Appreciated

cassidy074

Apr 3, 2007
I think I am in the same situation as you are. We just sent in our application last week, my husband is Canadian citizen and we filed for outside application. I think i did something dumb, i actually paid an additional $150 for our 4 yr old daughter who is a canadian citizen, along with the $75 for sponsor and $475 for principal applicant. Should I have paid for her? I did because she will be accompanying us and I thought it was required. I need some advice on this... help please anyone. Thanks in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

cassidy074 said:
I think I am in the same situation as you are. We just sent in our application last week, my husband is Canadian citizen and we filed for outside application. I think i did something dumb, i actually paid an additional $150 for our 4 yr old daughter who is a canadian citizen, along with the $75 for sponsor and $475 for principal applicant. Should I have paid for her? I did because she will be accompanying us and I thought it was required. I need some advice on this... help please anyone. Thanks in advance.
1. No you shouldn't have paid for her, there is a good chance that the application will be returned so that you can submit the proper amount.

PMM

cassidy074

Apr 3, 2007
Hi PMM, I am so worried. I really did not want any obstacles with the PR processing, but some of the forms were very confusing. I wish I had found this forum and read more before I sent off everything. Well I am checking the mail daily to see if they will send it back.... I sure hope they don't. So if they don't send it back all I have to do is send a letter explaing my mistake and request a refund right?