+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What if i have permission from the US immigration that i can leave and go to canada

Ama20212021

Apr 7, 2021
So what if I have permission from the US immigration that I can leave USA and go to either mexico or Canada would Canada accept me or not since I have evidence from ICE that telling to give that form to Canadian immigration officers

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
CBSA decides if you can enter Canada, not US immigration. Without a trv they would just turn you around and send you back to the US.

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
So what if I have permission from the US immigration that I can leave USA and go to either mexico or Canada would Canada accept me or not since I have evidence from ICE that telling to give that form to Canadian immigration officers
USCIS or ICE would never issue a letter telling another country to accept someone in their jurisdiction. That’s totally up to Canada or Mexico to grant you entry. That being said. You must have a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) stamped in your passport, and show the Canadian Immigration Officers your trip to Canada is for essential purposes. You also need a negative covid test. Good luck!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Canada would not allow you to enter right now unless you had a close family member in Canada.