Note: No one tells me about the points system because i hold
(Bachelor of Law) and is not required

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'll tell you the same thing I said in my previous post

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-want-study-it-in-canada-t129242.0.html;msg1975262#msg1975262

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. How cheap is cheap to you?
2. How much are you willing to spend?

rtkwar

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
tell me what the cheapest thing I can study (Cheaper something you know)
For a year
Help me find a job

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will ask you once again how cheap do you want to get? I am obviously not selling Tomatoes here that you can bargain. You are expected to spend money on education that will hopefully get you a good job. For that you need to spend good money at a recognized institution. Depending on what you want to study there are many institutions, University of Toronto is good for Medicine, Queens is good for Engineering etc, York University is good for Law, etc.

shakira2009

Star Member
Aug 29, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
first Manila, now Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2005
AOR Received.
06-11-2005
File Transfer...
10-10-2009
Med's Request
25-01-2010
Med's Done....
10-02-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
25-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2010
LANDED..........
10-09-2010
rtkwar said:
tell me what the cheapest thing I can study (Cheaper something you know)
For a year
Help me find a job
Getting a degree or diploma or certificate, cheap or not cheap, does not guarantee employment or residency in Canada.

Canadian graduates do volunteer work, part-time work and perhaps a couple of weird jobs before finding an entry-level job closer to their field. Then if they are lucky and make good connections, they can work their way up.

If you really want to see the cost of tuition fees, check college websites: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colleges_in_Canada
or university websites: http://www.aucc.ca/canadian-universities/our-universities/

You have to research by yourself. Don't expect strangers to tell you what to study. I know it sounds harsh but it's YOUR LIFE.

rtkwar

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
I will ask you once again how cheap do you want to get? I am obviously not selling Tomatoes here that you can bargain. You are expected to spend money on education that will hopefully get you a good job. For that you need to spend good money at a recognized institution. Depending on what you want to study there are many institutions, University of Toronto is good for Medicine, Queens is good for Engineering etc, York University is good for Law, etc.[/
b]

Max 20000USD i want something for 1 year

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
rtkwar said:
b]

Max 20000USD i want something for 1 year

That will be difficult for you to do - if not impossible. In another post you mentioned that you already have a law degree. If that's the case, CIC will expect you to apply for a post graduate work permit, another bachelors degree or a masters. To the best of my knowledge, all of these will cost you more than $10K in tuition which will push you well over $20K after living expenses and travel expenses. If you apply for a different / cheaper course or a cheap/private school, your chances of being refused for the study visa will be extremely high since your planned education in Canada won't make sense in light of your previous education / experience.

You have to pick a courses that makes sense / matches with your previous education / experience. You can't just pick a random course because it's cheap. If you pick a random course then expect your study visa to be refused.

rtkwar

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
That will be difficult for you to do - if not impossible. In another post you mentioned that you already have a law degree. If that's the case, CIC will expect you to apply for a post graduate work permit, another bachelors degree or a masters. To the best of my knowledge, all of these will cost you more than $10K in tuition which will push you well over $20K after living expenses and travel expenses. If you apply for a different / cheaper course or a cheap/private school, your chances of being refused for the study visa will be extremely high since your planned education in Canada won't make sense in light of your previous education / experience.

You have to pick a courses that makes sense / matches with your previous education / experience. You can't just pick a random course because it's cheap. If you pick a random course then expect your study visa to be refused.
MY Morale Down

Feb 1, 2013
I’m not sure what you’re interested in and what skills you have, but maybe you could look into getting medical transcription training from Careerstep Canada online. This will save you a lot of money and you get to work from home, so it’s really convenient. Think about it.
careerstep.ca/medical-transcription