+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What I can do now.

guweishi

Jun 2, 2018
I am really confused about my status right now.
My AOR was on 11 May and received Police certificate request on 23 May.
HK Police sent out my police certificate on 28 June to Sydney. Due to Canada Post policy, I could not track the mail. So I'm not sure that whether IRCC has received my police certificate.
On 22 July, the last day of ADR, I uploaded an explain letter attaching with the official receipt from HK Police to IRCC from my Portal. The status changed from "We we need additional documents to continue processing your application. we will send you a message with more details" to "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded".
After that, there was nothing change about my status till now. What I can do now...Need your suggestions. Thank you!

magento

Jun 5, 2018
I am really confused about my status right now.
My AOR was on 11 May and received Police certificate request on 23 May.
HK Police sent out my police certificate on 28 June to Sydney. Due to Canada Post policy, I could not track the mail. So I'm not sure that whether IRCC has received my police certificate.
On 22 July, the last day of ADR, I uploaded an explain letter attaching with the official receipt from HK Police to IRCC from my Portal. The status changed from "We we need additional documents to continue processing your application. we will send you a message with more details" to "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded".
After that, there was nothing change about my status till now. What I can do now...Need your suggestions. Thank you!
Call them or raise a CSE to know about PCC attachment to your file.