+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what i can do if the visa office lost my second medical test???

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
hi evry one please i need your help i redo my medical test the last june 2012 and like 1 week ago i get email from the mabsassy here asking me the name of docter who make the test for me his number and the date of redo the test so i call the docter and he told me that he send the result and they get it after like 4 DAYS...so i think they lost it us i am weiting from like 3 months now after second medical test and its to long so what i can do if the visa office lost my medical test and if any one one been in the same stuation before please i need your answers please...thnx in advice

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
The first thing I would try to do is call back the medical office and ask if they can resend the medical results to the visa office. If your correspondence with the visa office stating they don't have your 2nd medical is in writing, send along a copy of that correspondence as well to the visa office so they can see for themselves.

If the medical office is unable to resend the results of your second medical, then you'll have to undergo a 3rd medical exam.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tink23 said:
The first thing I would try to do is call back the medical office and ask if they can resend the medical results to the visa office. If your correspondence with the visa office stating they don't have your 2nd medical is in writing, send along a copy of that correspondence as well to the visa office so they can see for themselves.

If the medical office is unable to resend the results of your second medical, then you'll have to undergo a 3rd medical exam.
agree
check again