+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what I am going to do to respond this refusal?

rejie

Jun 9, 2019
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit
. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

please give answer.....

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I guess you could have started by not posting the exact same question 3 times to only get one answer.

Impossible for anyone to even speculate without sharing any profile information such as which country are living in versus your home country, do you have any travel history, what financial status did you declare such as funds for trip, property at home and so on, are you employed, do you have relatives in Canada or home country and finally what is the actual purpose of your visit ? Virtually all the items questioned above.

Reactions: k.h.p.