+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What happens if i do not react to my ITA?

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi Guys

I have 15 days lefts to submit my PR application but i dont have all documents. What will happen? Do i need to withraw or let it be? Will i put back to ranking pool?

Thanks

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
The ITA will be considered declined after the 90 day period ends if you don't submit your application and you will re-enter the pool. BTW, there are some exceptions for certain documents that can be submitted later after the 90 day deadline without causing rejection to your application. Good Luck!

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks so i dont need to do anything ... Well police report is something must be there from the beginning eh i guess
The ITA will be considered declined after the 90 day period ends if you don't submit your application and you will re-enter the pool. BTW, there are some exceptions for certain documents that can be submitted later after the 90 day deadline without causing rejection to your application. Good Luck!

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I declined an ITA before aswell; so there are no limits of hoe many times one can get invited?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
no, as long as you're above cutoff score you'll be invited
I declined an ITA before aswell; so there are no limits of hoe many times one can get invited?

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
No. Your profile will be removed from the pool if you dont respond to your ITA in 90 days. You will then have to make a new profile. If you decline your ITA you will be put back into the pool. Not responding to the ITA does not automatically mean declining it.

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
No. Your profile will be removed from the pool if you dont respond to your ITA in 90 days. You will then have to make a new profile. If you decline your ITA you will be put back into the pool. Not responding to the ITA does not automatically mean declining it.
You are correct, I apologize for the badly worded answer. What I meant to say is that he/she will have to re-enter the pool (by creating a new profile). These are IRCC's instructions:
If you fail to take action your Invitation to Apply will expire and your profile will not be considered for future invitations. If you later decide that you wish to be considered in future rounds of invitation, you will need to submit a new Express Entry profile, meet minimum requirements and register with Job Bank if applicable.
Good Luck!

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
How can i decline ITA..dont see any option on the oasis (sinp portal)

sumisays

Feb 22, 2021
Hi, can you please let me know what are these exceptions that you are talking about? Like in my case I'm struggling with the PCC (due to address change).

karan4999

Jun 23, 2021
Can i decline after accepting ITA? I want to decline because i came to know that For SINP , POF has to be 3 month old before submitting EOI. BUT it is 3 month old only if i submit my ITA on 19th Sept. last date of submitting ITA is 22nd Sept.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Can i decline after accepting ITA? I want to decline because i came to know that For SINP , POF has to be 3 month old before submitting EOI. BUT it is 3 month old only if i submit my ITA on 19th Sept. last date of submitting ITA is 22nd Sept.
So you still have time to submit your application right ? Last date is 22nd sept and you can submit your application by 19th.