+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What happens after medical?

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Hi there my husband is in iraq and has done biometrics and now he has received MR and his application is in Jordan Amman and my question is that how long will it take after medical for PR ???

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I quite dont understand how that hoogle sheet works so if you can just tell me hiw lo g it take to receive pr after medical i would really appreciate it,
The next step: you can get AOR 2 - start work with you file in Visa office (but sometimes it doesn’t come), and change status in Gckey - background chek. The time that should pass you can look in this tracker (it`s not difficult but you can have more info) on the example of other people. All individually!!! You can see the previous months, in particular, Amman.

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
The next step: you can get AOR 2 - start work with you file in Visa office (but sometimes it doesn’t come), and change status in Gckey - background chek. The time that should pass you can look in this tracker (it`s not difficult but you can have more info) on the example of other people. All individually!!! You can see the previous months, in particular, Amman.
He has done biometrics and its in Jordan Amman VO and now he has received MR and i was just worried and wondering how long it would take after medical we have applied at the end of june