+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what else i can prove that our relationship is conjugal?

xxgnp88

Apr 7, 2020
hello everyone, im japanese currently living in canada for over 2 years continuously. im trying to apply for a common-law visa and in the state of collecting documents.
i looked through the whole checklist that i have to submit and im wondering if what i have as the proof that our relationship is conjugal is enough or not.

*what i have ( or asking friends/family to prepare) now*
①the proof of joint ownership of residential property
②some copies of letters for us that is showing the same address
③photos of us (maximum 20 photos)
④cover letters from our friends and family
⑤social media photos of us
⑥plane tickets(we didn't keep the actual tickets so im gonna provide the e-mail) of our past trips
⑦our past text archives

for joint accounts, we don't have any such as things that we shared but we always go get groceries and stuff together and split the bill. would it be enough to prove that showing our own bank account's transaction history (showing the same date and the retail stores)?

thank you for your answers in advance.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hello everyone, im japanese currently living in canada for over 2 years continuously. im trying to apply for a common-law visa and in the state of collecting documents.
i looked through the whole checklist that i have to submit and im wondering if what i have as the proof that our relationship is conjugal is enough or not.

*what i have ( or asking friends/family to prepare) now*
①the proof of joint ownership of residential property
②some copies of letters for us that is showing the same address
③photos of us (maximum 20 photos)
④cover letters from our friends and family
⑤social media photos of us
⑥plane tickets(we didn't keep the actual tickets so im gonna provide the e-mail) of our past trips
⑦our past text archives

for joint accounts, we don't have any such as things that we shared but we always go get groceries and stuff together and split the bill. would it be enough to prove that showing our own bank account's transaction history (showing the same date and the retail stores)?

thank you for your answers in advance.
Do the proofs that you have meet the requirements of the checklist? Do your common-law proofs cover at least one full year?