+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What else can I do except waiting for Service Canada to reopen for Biometric Collection?

weiweidounai

Nov 20, 2019
I received my Biometric collection letter and scheduled the appointment on March. However, it had been cancelled due to CoronaVirus. what else Can i Do from this point and any idea on when Service Canada will reopen?

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
I received my Biometric collection letter and scheduled the appointment on March. However, it had been cancelled due to CoronaVirus. what else Can i Do from this point and any idea on when Service Canada will reopen?
Wait for futher notice.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Nothing and no one knows.

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
Well i he
I called them and they have no clue!
"You don’t have to give your biometrics until the biometrics collection site closest to you reopens. Once your local biometrics collection site reopens, make an appointment to give your biometrics as soon as possible." I don't think it will pause your application and rumor has it it will most likely open on June 22nd but we'll see.

Reactions: weiweidounai

weiweidounai

Nov 20, 2019
Well i he

"You don’t have to give your biometrics until the biometrics collection site closest to you reopens. Once your local biometrics collection site reopens, make an appointment to give your biometrics as soon as possible." I don't think it will pause your application and rumor has it it will most likely open on June 22nd but we'll see.
Thank you!

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Everyone is reopening... Government stay closed.... So annoying :(

Reactions: RajdeepC

weiweidounai

Nov 20, 2019
Can you give you biometrics at local fingerprinting center btw? like Commissionaires?
I don't think the local commissionaires are linked to the immigration office, however, you can go to the local commissionaires for your criminal record (they gonna need your fingerprint as well.)