+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what dose it means Your application was withdrawn. We will send you a letter or email with details.

MickyRoc4

Mar 5, 2018
We are having the same problem, we applied for super visa for my mother in law at it says her application was withdrawn. Did IRCC tell you the reason? And what did you do after?

Thanks.
Can you please let me know what was the status of your background check? did it show completed or not applicable? Can you please verify this for me?

MickyRoc4

Mar 5, 2018
hello !

I applied for a visitor visa with the new portal and when I logged in to check the status it was showing:

Your application was withdrawn. We will send you a letter or email with details.

!!!! I did not asked for a withdrawal any ideas!!! ???
Can you please let me know what was the status of your background check? did it show completed or not applicable? Can you please verify this for me?

Anitagram

Jul 13, 2023
hello !

I applied for a visitor visa with the new portal and when I logged in to check the status it was showing:

Your application was withdrawn. We will send you a letter or email with details.

I am having thesame problem. I checked yesterday and it said my application has been withdrawn. I really want to know if I can reapply immediately.

BOB89

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
hello !

did you get refund