+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what dose it means Your application was withdrawn. We will send you a letter or email with details.

Sarah2017

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
hello !

I applied for a visitor visa with the new portal and when I logged in to check the status it was showing:

Your application was withdrawn. We will send you a letter or email with details.

!!!! I did not asked for a withdrawal any ideas!!! ???

Aamirohri

Jan 5, 2023
Even I don’t know same thing happened to me
My application was withdrawn automatically. You can apply for gcms notes

Sarah2017

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
umm ! would it make difference if i apply from different country?
i saw there is a 24 days processing time from US but from my country is 700 days. I have a trip to tge US so is it okay if I applied from there and wait ?

Sarah2017

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Applied from Saudi Arabia on December 28 processing time when applied was 160 days.
now it shows more than 700 days !! And I really consider applying from US due to short processing time compared to Saudi.

Aikeenyoy

Apr 21, 2023
hello !

I applied for a visitor visa with the new portal and when I logged in to check the status it was showing:

Your application was withdrawn. We will send you a letter or email with details.

hello !

We are having the same problem, we applied for super visa for my mother in law at it says her application was withdrawn. Did IRCC tell you the reason? And what did you do after?

Thanks.

Jesca irene

Apr 29, 2023
Same thing happened to me too,ircc sent me a withdrawal letter saying I applied multiple applications for the same purpose and that duplicate applications have been cancelled and processing will continue on one of my applications but it's now a month I haven't heard from them and I got that email after getting a correspondence letter,any idea guys!!

MdRam

Jun 17, 2023
We are having the same problem, we applied for super visa for my mother in law at it says her application was withdrawn. Did IRCC tell you the reason? And what did you do after?

Thanks.
Have they refunded you for the withdrawn applications by themselves ?

MdRam

Jun 17, 2023
hello !

Did you get a refund for the withdrawn applications by them ?

MickyRoc4

Mar 5, 2018
Same thing happened to me too,ircc sent me a withdrawal letter saying I applied multiple applications for the same purpose and that duplicate applications have been cancelled and processing will continue on one of my applications but it's now a month I haven't heard from them and I got that email after getting a correspondence letter,any idea guys!!
Can you please let me know what was the status of your background check? did it show completed or not applicable? Can you please verify this for me?