+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does Withdrawing Visa Application mean???

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
If someone does withdraw his/her visa application from CHC..Does it mean that Visa has been refused/denied ? or else It means that Consulate could not reach on any decisions and process of visa application was not complete because visa application was withdrawn in the middle by the applicant therefore visa petition has no status whether it is approved or refused...Please let me know about it..
Thanks

Seema

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Anyone can reply

Seema_Sinha said:
If someone does withdraw his/her visa application from CHC..Does it mean that Visa has been refused/denied ? or else It means that Consulate could not reach on any decisions and process of visa application was not complete because visa application was withdrawn in the middle by the applicant therefore visa petition has no status whether it is approved or refused...Please let me know about it..
Thanks

Seema

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Seema_Sinha said:
Thanks

Seema
No, it just means no decision was made.