+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what does recommended interview mean???

jaskiratsingh

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
May be I will sound negative while sharing this. I know a person from canada whatsapp group, he got rejected post aip. I have his gcms notes which showed original passport request in outgoing correspondence. Moreover, PA meets sds eligibility criteria was also there in the notes.

Maybe tommorow

Nov 2, 2020
May be I will sound negative while sharing this. I know a person from canada whatsapp group, he got rejected post aip. I have his gcms notes which showed original passport request in outgoing correspondence. Moreover, PA meets sds eligibility criteria was also there in the notes.
Yes unless it shows approved, your application is still in progress. They can review eligibility before finalizing the application

jmjrose

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
It's not a sign of refusal at all. It just means that case processing agent requesting a senior VO to look in to the case and recommend pass/refuse based on his/her assessment. I've seen cases where Recommend Interview changed to Recommend Pass / Passed.
This words bring a lot of relaxation to my mind.. As I just received my gcms notes and it says recommend interview...

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
Hey guys, I am on the same boat. Applied May, SDS, no AIP and recommend interview in eligibility. Not sure where it goes now, the note was on 13 Oct.

jmjrose

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hey guys, I am on the same boat. Applied May, SDS, no AIP and recommend interview in eligibility. Not sure where it goes now, the note was on 13 Oct.
Hi.. Pls let us know when u get any update.. Also, is urs a complete application? Have you deferred to January?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
What is "another one" that you were referring to? And may I ask after how long did it take from your recommend interview to no interview ?
Another officer.
And no one can guarantee on how long it takes, also it's a good thing if they've asked for an interview, means they're paying attention to your case and not just rejecting.

Reactions: Alex222333

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
The recommend interview was created on 22nd August and I got two ghost updates this month. Hope it was the senior reviewing my file and waived the interview.
I don't understand why you're worried about it.
It's just like when you enter Canada, and are asked questions by the CBSA official.
Just cos they don't interview someone before approval, doesn't mean CBSA officials won't ask questions.

As I mentioned above, be positive.

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
Hi.. Pls let us know when u get any update.. Also, is urs a complete application? Have you deferred to January?
No I didn't defer because my program has only Sep intake and I dont want to wait another year so I study online from Fall sem until now. It is stressful not knowing the VISA result...