+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what does "Number of Complete Applications Received" mean?

vviiasa

Dec 8, 2011
well, i understand these english words...but....

my question is: what does that mean on their website?

A: the number of packages arrived on their front dest ( which refers to postoffice's system date)
B: the number of packages they open (which is the first date in their e-case system, about few days after postoffice's date)
<------------you will get a file case number at this point, am i correct?
C: the number they really begin working on (check blank/signature/complete forms).
D: the number charged CC/BD

this question really confuze me........ please help..

Ontario Journey

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
It is the total number of application package received to date that have passed the initial review.
Honestly, I can't explain to you with certainty how does CIO conducts its review upon receipt of the application package to say it is a 'complete application', as there are conflicting thoughts and assumptions brought out in this forum about the method being employed by the CIO to consider an application as an intake.

OJ

Architect2151

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
IELTS Request
Sent With application
I agree with Ontario journey. Those are the no of apps received and
Passed the initial screening. But there is still conflicting thoughts about
It among the forum members.

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Hey,
So its the number of apps initially screened, the last update in numbers was done on 13th DEC, do you have any idea when they actually received the applications they numbered on their site in the last week.
I am applying for NOC 2121 which has already reached 427 apps. What do you think, is it still worth applying ?? :(