Passport Req..
19 Aug 2019 Request to change Vis office on 20 Aug , it done on 8 sep
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
16 Oct 2015
Hi friend,

I received letter and start with this line
"I have almost completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Canadian Experience Class."
Am I clear all three parameter eligibility , security and criminality. Waiting for all your comment

Regards

June02

Jun 5, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
28-06-2015 for intent to live outside of Quebec
Nomination.....
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
Not updated till date
Med's Request
01-07-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015 Ecas (Upfront Feb 16 2015)
Interview........
Recommended in GCMS Note But No done
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
16 Oct 2015
Hi friend ,

This is the letter
I have almost completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Canadian Experience Class.
According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, applicants in the Canadian Experience Class are assessed on the basis of the pass/fail requirements set out in subsection R87.1(2). The assessment of these criteria determines whether a worker with Canadian experience will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are:
 temporary resident status during the period of work experience in Canada,
 knowledge of English or French,
 Canadian skilled work experience,
The Canadian experience class is prescribed as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their experience in Canada and who intend to reside in a province other than the Province of Quebec.
Temporary Foreign Workers and foreign graduates who want to stay in Quebec do not qualify under the Canadian Experience Class. Under the Canada-Quebec Accord on Immigration, Quebec establishes its own immigration requirements and selects immigrants who will adapt well to living in Quebec. If you intend to come to Canada as a Quebec-selected skilled worker, you must first contact the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) at: www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp
Next steps:
Please provide written and supporting evidence that you intend to live in a different
province than Quebec in order for me to take a final decision on your application.
You must provide any additional information within thirty days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Nick666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
The last 3 lines are telling you what the email is about!
You should provide some proof (e.g. job offer, rent lease, bills, letter of intention, ....) that you will be staying outside province of Quebec.

June02

Jun 5, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
Not updated till date
Med's Request
01-07-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
16 Oct 2015
Hi Nick,
Thanks for your comment. I already send the letter and supporting document to CIC and yesterday I call and get confirm that vo update my file. Now I am waiting for passport. I have query about first line. Is it means they my three parameter is clear?

June26PR

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
13-08-2014
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
I think you will soon get the PPR mail. ;D

June02

Jun 5, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
Not updated till date
Med's Request
01-07-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
16 Oct 2015
Hi friend,
I am waiting for that day...... :)

June02

Jun 5, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
Not updated till date
Med's Request
01-07-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
16 Oct 2015
Hi
But still I ecas two line is showing

1. We received you file on June 02
2. We have been received your medical result

ind-it009

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/2014
AOR Received.
06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
June02 said:
Hi friend,
I am waiting for that day...... :)
Hi June02,
This letter shows that, you had cleared all the steps and they want to make final decision on your file. After final decision is made you will get passport request. But since you are in Quebec, they kept your final decision on hold, as per CEC rules, you should reside outside of Quebec. Until you satisfy CIC that you will not stay in Quebec from now-wards, they will not send passport request. Since you had already send the letter to CIC, they will take final decision on what you had provided. I hope you had provided the correct content which CIC expecting.

I would like to share some points which I got information from this forum. But my friend, you need to do lot of research for such cases in this forum, I am seeing from last month, there are dozens of such cases. Most of them are cleared and got PPR, but few of them also got rejected based on the letter submitted, since the officer was not satisfied with the content of the letter. The guy rejected had mentioned in his letter that he is planning to move out of Quebec and The guy who got success had mentioned he already left and residing outside Quebec. So there is a difference between "Planning" and "Actual Action taken" This is just for information, I want to share which I got from this forum.

But you need to do lot of research on this forum on this topic (Quebec) and take correct and necessary step for clearing your file.
I hope somebody who had similar case like you, can guide you better then what I had mentioned.

Hope this information will help and best of luck.

Thanks,

June02

Jun 5, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
Not updated till date
Med's Request
01-07-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
16 Oct 2015
Hi friend
i already move from montreal now i am in india this letter i had given to cic

July 6, 2015,

To: citizenship and immigration Canada
Subject: Letter of intent to reside outside the province of Quebec
Dear Sir/Madam,
Received your letter dated June 29th 2015 citing the “Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations” act. Through this letter, I would request your good self to please consider my request to reside in other Canadian province apart from the province of Quebec.
Just to brief you, I moved to Canada in September 2012 with my Mississauga Toronto base company xxxxxxxx Canada Ltd. This was an Intra company transfer and not a permanent job.
I worked at Montreal for xxx client namely xxxxxxxe. Upon completion of my Canadian assignment, I returned to my home country India. I am currently working for the same organization.
I am married and have a seven year old daughter, who is currently pursuing her education in English medium school in my hometown in India. Earlier, she was studying at Parkdale Elementary School, Montreal with English as the medium of instruction.
Moreover, as she is just 7, she might face difficulties coping with French language as the medium of education. Therefore, I want to continue her education with the same medium of Instruction – English, which is possible only outside the province of Quebec.
For your kind reference, I am also enclosing the academic certificates of her schooling at Parkdale Elementary School, Montreal and current schooling in India.
In addition to this, I would also like to mention that, I have around seven years of experience in Automotive sector and I am really eager to get the job in Toronto or Oshawa. While I am writing to you, I am also communicating with various companies and placement agencies to get the job outside of Quebec.
From my prior work experience, I do believe, I have a very good opportunity in automotive field.
Attaching for your reference, my mail communications with them citing the same reason.
At present, BTS Bakker Technical Services Ltd. has submitted my application for General Motors Canadian Regional Engineering Center. Please refer attached the supporting document – a letter from xxxxx of this company.
However, as you know, it is really very tough to search for a job in Canada from India without a Permanent Residency status.
Based on my prior experience in Canada, to monetarily support me and my family, I have opened a new Bank account in Oshawa before I can take up a job. Attaching email confirmation and screen short of the account.
In continuation of the reference latter from my friends, would request your good self to consider the goodwill cited and accept my letter to live the province of Ontario and not in Quebec.
Currently, as I do not have a PR, I cannot lease out a house in Canada and also I am not sure about where I will live, although I intend to live somewhere in Ontario and not Quebec for the reasons mentioned above.
This is my humble request to you to please consider my request. Should you require any additional information, apart from the attached supporting evidence, please feel free to contact me. Thank you in advance for considering my request.
Yours sincerely,

Vinod Kumar Tiwari

Attached supporting document:
1. Letter xxxxr Technical Services Ltd
2. xxxx Immigration Recommendation - xx
3. xxx Immigration Recommendation - xx
4. xxxx school certificate India and Canada
5. xxxxaccount confirmation.
6. Travel document of my family from Canada to India in October 2014
7. Recent letter, Pay slip and Intra Company transfer letter from xxxx.
8. Mail Communication - xxxx (Cynet Systmes Inc)
9. Mail Communication - xxxxx(Technical Recruiter Ian Martin Engineering)
10. Mail Communication - xxxxa( Bakkar Techical Service)
11. Mail Communication - xxxager Ian Martin Engineering)
12. Mail Communication -xxxxxk)

ind-it009

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/2014
AOR Received.
06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
June02 said:
Hi friend
i already move from montreal now i am in india this letter i had given to cic

July 6, 2015,

To: citizenship and immigration Canada
Subject: Letter of intent to reside outside the province of Quebec
Dear Sir/Madam,
Received your letter dated June 29th 2015 citing the “Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations” act. Through this letter, I would request your good self to please consider my request to reside in other Canadian province apart from the province of Quebec.
Just to brief you, I moved to Canada in September 2012 with my Mississauga Toronto base company xxxxxxxx Canada Ltd. This was an Intra company transfer and not a permanent job.
I worked at Montreal for xxx client namely xxxxxxxe. Upon completion of my Canadian assignment, I returned to my home country India. I am currently working for the same organization.
I am married and have a seven year old daughter, who is currently pursuing her education in English medium school in my hometown in India. Earlier, she was studying at Parkdale Elementary School, Montreal with English as the medium of instruction.
Moreover, as she is just 7, she might face difficulties coping with French language as the medium of education. Therefore, I want to continue her education with the same medium of Instruction – English, which is possible only outside the province of Quebec.
For your kind reference, I am also enclosing the academic certificates of her schooling at Parkdale Elementary School, Montreal and current schooling in India.
In addition to this, I would also like to mention that, I have around seven years of experience in Automotive sector and I am really eager to get the job in Toronto or Oshawa. While I am writing to you, I am also communicating with various companies and placement agencies to get the job outside of Quebec.
From my prior work experience, I do believe, I have a very good opportunity in automotive field.
Attaching for your reference, my mail communications with them citing the same reason.
At present, BTS Bakker Technical Services Ltd. has submitted my application for General Motors Canadian Regional Engineering Center. Please refer attached the supporting document – a letter from xxxxx of this company.
However, as you know, it is really very tough to search for a job in Canada from India without a Permanent Residency status.
Based on my prior experience in Canada, to monetarily support me and my family, I have opened a new Bank account in Oshawa before I can take up a job. Attaching email confirmation and screen short of the account.
In continuation of the reference latter from my friends, would request your good self to consider the goodwill cited and accept my letter to live the province of Ontario and not in Quebec.
Currently, as I do not have a PR, I cannot lease out a house in Canada and also I am not sure about where I will live, although I intend to live somewhere in Ontario and not Quebec for the reasons mentioned above.
This is my humble request to you to please consider my request. Should you require any additional information, apart from the attached supporting evidence, please feel free to contact me. Thank you in advance for considering my request.
Yours sincerely,

Vinod Kumar Tiwari

Attached supporting document:
1. Letter xxxxr Technical Services Ltd
2. xxxx Immigration Recommendation - xx
3. xxx Immigration Recommendation - xx
4. xxxx school certificate India and Canada
5. xxxxaccount confirmation.
6. Travel document of my family from Canada to India in October 2014
7. Recent letter, Pay slip and Intra Company transfer letter from xxxx.
8. Mail Communication - xxxx (Cynet Systmes Inc)
9. Mail Communication - xxxxx(Technical Recruiter Ian Martin Engineering)
10. Mail Communication - xxxxa( Bakkar Techical Service)
11. Mail Communication - xxxager Ian Martin Engineering)
12. Mail Communication -xxxxxk)
Hi Friend,
It looks good for what you had submitted, but I cannot validate the content of the letter as I am not a guy who had faced the similar situation.
I had provided the information to be caution and take necessary steps.
I think you should try to contact a guy (Senior) who had faced the similar issue and resolved.
So please try to do research on this forum and then respond to them and ask them how they had resolved the issue.
Try to change the topic of your issue, since it doesn't specify what is the topic for and what you want and topic should be requested to seniors with polite and should not demanding them to answer.

This way you can have more details for your issue and be prepare if they ask any more details.

Thanks,