+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does "Kit, Application forms (required)" mean?

FurqanM

Apr 11, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
28-02-2018
I added my spouse after submission and got message from CIC to submit additional documents and forms for my spouse within 30 days. They also asked me to pay RPRF fee and upload the receipt within 7 days. Now when I go to myCIC it shows the "Replacement Overdue and Replacement Required - Kit, Application forms (required)" can anyone tell what this means? Are these to upload my spouse forms?

Also if upload and submit the RPRF receipt by clicking next and signing the form, how will I upload the additional forms they requested? Because I cant submit the documents for my spouse within 7 days.
Screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/SBoSh

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Did you not get any message in your CIC account or email for that matter? And since it already says overdue, you must contact the same email address when you added your spouse.

The Kit application Forms are the forms included in the document checklist to add a spouse, such as, IMM0008, IMM5406.

shya7494

Dec 17, 2017
Hi Furqan,
Could you please update if you submitted the application forms again? Because I have the same “Replacement Overdue - Kit, Application forms required” on my CIC online account after adding my husband’s documents to my PR application!
It will be of great help if you could reply me with what you did after! I’m really worried because I was unaware of when they updated this. I didn’t receive any emails regarding this requirement. It mentions that the document was required by May 22, 2018 and I just noticed it now 3 months after!
Thanks!

FurqanM

Apr 11, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
28-02-2018
Hi Furqan,
Could you please update if you submitted the application forms again? Because I have the same “Replacement Overdue - Kit, Application forms required” on my CIC online account after adding my husband’s documents to my PR application!
It will be of great help if you could reply me with what you did after! I’m really worried because I was unaware of when they updated this. I didn’t receive any emails regarding this requirement. It mentions that the document was required by May 22, 2018 and I just noticed it now 3 months after!
Thanks!
Hi,

I submitted the additional documents/forms mentioned in the message from cic in the already existing online application. I could not get the documents within 7 days but rather submitted them when I could manage. They have accepted the documents without an issue.

Did you get a message detailing which forms to submit? I suggest you upload the documents as soon as possible and contact CIC via email too, explaining what happened.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,

I submitted the additional documents/forms mentioned in the message from cic in the already existing online application. I could not get the documents within 7 days but rather submitted them when I could manage. They have accepted the documents without an issue.

Did you get a message detailing which forms to submit? I suggest you upload the documents as soon as possible and contact CIC via email too, explaining what happened.
Hi Furqan,
How did you managed to upload all the docs in a single placeholder? Were you asked to submit wedding pictures as well and what about Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire, did you submit this as well?

Bassel136

Dec 24, 2018
I added my spouse after submission and got message from CIC to submit additional documents and forms for my spouse within 30 days. They also asked me to pay RPRF fee and upload the receipt within 7 days. Now when I go to myCIC it shows the "Replacement Overdue and Replacement Required - Kit, Application forms (required)" can anyone tell what this means? Are these to upload my spouse forms?

Also if upload and submit the RPRF receipt by clicking next and signing the form, how will I upload the additional forms they requested? Because I cant submit the documents for my spouse within 7 days.
Screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/SBoSh
Hi,

As I had my baby born a few weeks ago, I raised CSE to have her added, I have received an update on my profile asking me to add additional documents (Passport, birth certificate, medical exam and pay fees), however when I get into my profile there is only one field with this message:

"Replacement needed, Kit application forms (required" - does any have any idea what is that? and how can I upload my several documents into this one?

Did you manage to find out? as I see you had a similar case.

Thanks

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,

As I had my baby born a few weeks ago, I raised CSE to have her added, I have received an update on my profile asking me to add additional documents (Passport, birth certificate, medical exam and pay fees), however when I get into my profile there is only one field with this message:

"Replacement needed, Kit application forms (required" - does any have any idea what is that? and how can I upload my several documents into this one?

Thanks
You need to merge all the required docs as a single PDF file and upload in this location.

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
can
Hi,

Thanks[/

Can you please update your status

sogam_

Oct 27, 2018
NOC Code......
A
Hi,

Thanks

Hi, I am currently in the same situation... my baby is going to be born this week, and I would like to know if there are any additional documents (except of Passport, birth certificate, medical exam and fees) to be provided to CIC after the birth ?

Also did you manage to upload all the documents into one place ?

Thanks

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Hi, I am currently in the same situation... my baby is going to be born this week, and I would like to know if there are any additional documents (except of Passport, birth certificate, medical exam and fees) to be provided to CIC after the birth ?

Also did you manage to upload all the documents into one place ?

Thanks
yes get the required documents : Passport, birth certificate, emedical and Payment fee CAD 150 /- merge them and upload and submit on the place folder provided. Once you are done, the new born will be added to the application within a week.

sogam_

Oct 27, 2018
NOC Code......
A
yes get the required documents : Passport, birth certificate, emedical and Payment fee CAD 150 /- merge them and upload and submit on the place folder provided. Once you are done, the new born will be added to the application within a week.
Great, thank you

sogam_

Oct 27, 2018
NOC Code......
A
@sweetsalt could you kindly tell me which forms did you complete to add your child to your application ? only imm0008 and imm 5406 ?

OSM1111

Jan 31, 2020
Hep required Urgently
I just got a ppr request and submitted by passport today but in my document section
A new file is created called kit application form.
I dont know whats it mean kindly guide me as i have only two days to submit this form

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hep required Urgently
I just got a ppr request and submitted by passport today but in my document section
A new file is created called kit application form.
I dont know whats it mean kindly guide me as i have only two days to submit this form
Hi, could u pls tell me what "Kit, application forms" means? I can see that in my GCMS notes the same has been requested for under Outgoing and Incoming Correspondence. However, I haven't received any such request yet. Grateful for any help in understanding this. Thanks.