+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does it take so long for college to give offer letter for Jan 2018

shubham arya

Sep 13, 2017
Well ours might be different from yours

I submitted all my academic transcripts and character certificates, IELTS Score, Relationship Verification, Police Clearance Certificate, ECAs, Bank Certificate and statements, individual salary statement of sponsors, property valuations, Income verification, Tax Clearance, CA reports and otger documents
Not even half of them are needed under spp.

Jimmy_12

Sep 30, 2017
When you applied for offer letter from college
I got 58.8% in 12th arts in 2016 and 7.4 cgpa in 10th 2014 both from cbse ielts through british council overall 6.5 . L-6.5, W-6, R-6.5, S-6.5. Refused for September 2017 intake.

I applied in fanshawe college london ontario for diploma in hospitality management.

Grounds for refusal:

· Given your academic performance, your language ability in specified bands and considering your proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident.

Applied in colleges. For jan 2018. But not recieved from any yet. Also is changing course recommend? And what can be possible reasons for my refusal? academics ?
That was my profile

JASMEET KAUR

Sep 25, 2017
hi there ,
can anybody tell me if they have got their offer letter for jan2018 from canadore , northern college at pures or from georgian college?
i applied on 1st september but not recieved my offer letter yet.....i worried abt that

yash_nag

Oct 21, 2017
Hello, I had submitted my application through my counsellor from Mumbai, India on 22nd September 2017 to Fanshawe College, London, ON, CA. I have not yet received my offer letter yet, It is going to be a month tomorrow since I applied. I have been told that my application is under review and letters are being issued from delhi and the offices were closed due to diwali, can you tell me is it okay to take this much time?