+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does Degree Class /Division mean in WES Degree equivalency tool?

spacegirl

Jan 18, 2016
USA
Hi All,

This is my first post here. I tried to search the forum but didnt get any satisfactory response to my question? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I tried filling the WES degree equivalency tool and along with the degree name and other details its asking for the degree class/division. Can you tell me what needs to be entered there? from where can we find the degree class/division.

I assumed it may be the percentage we received for the degree examination however the options available are
1. Not applicable
2. 1
3. 3

Unsure of what this is and what needs to be filled. My education credentials show different results every time i change the degree class.

pl assist.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi All,

This is my first post here. I tried to search the forum but didnt get any satisfactory response to my question? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I tried filling the WES degree equivalency tool and along with the degree name and other details its asking for the degree class/division. Can you tell me what needs to be entered there? from where can we find the degree class/division.

I assumed it may be the percentage we received for the degree examination however the options available are
1. Not applicable
2. 1
3. 3

Unsure of what this is and what needs to be filled. My education credentials show different results every time i change the degree class.

pl assist.
Maybe this will help?

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/British_undergraduate_degree_classification.html