Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Haha , I would ask you same .
How come u still watching it and replying. Lol
lol. I was not watching. Just saw the thread on the top page. The A11.2 part got my attention as I received my notes a few weeks ago.

Anyways, all the best.

AnnaJ4990

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hello everyone,

I received the below in my GCMS notes:

Note 2:
REVIEW REQUIRED: TRIAGE FACTOR A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA -FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 69 RPRF: Complete.

Note 1:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant Application #:E... REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 475 CRS SCORE: 493 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client fees: verified ---LANGUAGES--- Principal Applicant 1-English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified 2 -French- TCF and Verified Spouse 1 -English IELTS and Verified ---- EDUCATION ---- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse 1- ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided --- POLICE CERTIFICATE ---- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- Lebanon police certificate: Provided- NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Question Spouse 1- Lebanon police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----AGE---- Applicant's age reviewed and Changed from ITA to e-APR ---- Documents SET FOR REVIEW --- Client Information

Should I be worried? Why am I in RR if A11.2 is Met ?

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Hello everyone,

I received the below in my GCMS notes:

Note 2:
REVIEW REQUIRED: TRIAGE FACTOR A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA -FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 69 RPRF: Complete.

Note 1:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant Application #:E... REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 475 CRS SCORE: 493 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client fees: verified ---LANGUAGES--- Principal Applicant 1-English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified 2 -French- TCF and Verified Spouse 1 -English IELTS and Verified ---- EDUCATION ---- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse 1- ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided --- POLICE CERTIFICATE ---- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- Lebanon police certificate: Provided- NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Question Spouse 1- Lebanon police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----AGE---- Applicant's age reviewed and Changed from ITA to e-APR ---- Documents SET FOR REVIEW --- Client Information

Should I be worried? Why am I in RR if A11.2 is Met ?
I think you answered one of the Stat Questions as Yes, thats why RR is there. Did you have a history of visa refusal?

AnnaJ4990

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
I think you answered one of the Stat Questions as Yes, thats why RR is there. Did you have a history of visa refusal?
yes in 2015 I was in Canada on a Temporary Visa and open Work permit. I tried to apply for PR under CEC after 1 year of work there. They sent back my application (paper) saying that I was no longer eligible since they received my application after the cap 8000 complete applications submitted was reached. At the time I also applied for an extension on my work permit and TR so after my PR application was returned to me, my work permit extension was refused on the grounds that they didn't receive any positive feedback on my PR application.

So I answered YES to the stat question and explained what happened in LOE.
Do you think my eligibility is MET since A11.2 is Met but they want to review documents where I explained the Stat question.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
yes in 2015 I was in Canada on a Temporary Visa and open Work permit. I tried to apply for PR under CEC after 1 year of work there. They sent back my application (paper) saying that I was no longer eligible since they received my application after the cap 8000 complete applications submitted was reached. At the time I also applied for an extension on my work permit and TR so after my PR application was returned to me, my work permit extension was refused on the grounds that they didn't receive any positive feedback on my PR application.

So I answered YES to the stat question and explained what happened in LOE.
Do you think my eligibility is MET since A11.2 is Met but they want to review documents where I explained the Stat question.
If you have explained all this, then you dont have to worry about it. Eligibility will be conclusively passed when an Officer reviews your eligibility and passes it. This will also include the review of the LOE which you sent. Till then, its status will remain RR so I don't think you should panic too much about it.

Reactions: AnnaJ4990