+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does 11.2-EE MI Mean?

AC_IND

Feb 6, 2018
Yes my view seems correct. I moved to IP2 on 16th October and same day passed Criminality. Then on 5th November I passed eligibility and Security which was confirmed by ghost update and agent (called later). Currently I am waiting for PPR like many other guys (check June Aor thread) whoes file already been approved but for some reasons PPR not released. Interestingly all are at Sydney, Nove Scotia visa office. So if your file is at same visa office then major delays are highly likely.
Thank u..

Khansalm

Nov 28, 2018
I received my AOR back i n May 2018. I passed my medical in June. After 6 months of waiting I got my GCMS notes Yesterday and its says the following. it says Eligibility: Not Met. Also in the comments notes on the last page they have mentioned that 11.2 not met. If I don't meet the 11.2 requirement does it mean my application is rejected as recently i got a mail saying my application is in final review. Please help me understand and let me what should I do next.

Aug 2, 2018
I received my AOR back i n May 2018. I passed my medical in June. After 6 months of waiting I got my GCMS notes Yesterday and its says the following. it says Eligibility: Not Met. Also in the comments notes on the last page they have mentioned that 11.2 not met. If I don't meet the 11.2 requirement does it mean my application is rejected as recently i got a mail saying my application is in final review. Please help me understand and let me what should I do next.

Bro if your eligibility is "Not Met" then from my understanding under final review it will be rejected, i suggest reading the notes on the last two pages and try to understand under what issue did they access you as Not Met, you can create a thread on the form 2 get help. and try to rectify it quickly with a CSE

Khansalm

Nov 28, 2018
Bro if your eligibility is "Not Met" then from my understanding under final review it will be rejected, i suggest reading the notes on the last two pages and try to understand under what issue did they access you as Not Met, you can create a thread on the form 2 get help. and try to rectify it quickly with a CSE
How do I create a thread on Form 2. And I guess it is getting rejected bcoz of my work experience. Do you know anyone who can help me understand the GCMS notes. So that I can rectify the mistake I made

arashnour

Aug 26, 2018
Iran
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
15-08-2018
AOR Received.
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-10-2018
hey there, glad to see that you have got your PPR. my GCMs notes are almost the same as this one, but under the activity selection EE econ its mentioned review required! is there something i should do? and should i worry?

blivori

Star Member
Jul 21, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30th April
Med's Done....
18th April
hey there, glad to see that you have got your PPR. my GCMs notes are almost the same as this one, but under the activity selection EE econ its mentioned review required! is there something i should do? and should i worry?
It probably needs to be seen by a senior immigration officer before it's accepted.. had this at some point on my notes. I wouldn't be worried.

arashnour

Aug 26, 2018
Iran
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
15-08-2018
AOR Received.
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-10-2018
It probably needs to be seen by a senior immigration officer before it's accepted.. had this at some point on my notes. I wouldn't be worried.
the thing is that, my aor is 28th AUg and in my notes there is a part in which they have not accepted one of my work letters( review required) how ever, i havent lose any point in that regard, since i have had more than 3 years of experience excluding the one that is review required.so i would not lose any CRS score.

Reactions: djangoboy

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
the thing is that, my aor is 28th AUg and in my notes there is a part in which they have not accepted one of my work letters( review required) how ever, i havent lose any point in that regard, since i have had more than 3 years of experience excluding the one that is review required.so i would not lose any CRS score.
What is your general eligibility status ? I think as long as your general status is still met or recommended pass then you are fine. I also have one employment history review required and i did lose some points but my overall store is still above the round and my general eligibility status is still Met.

Reactions: djangoboy

Becikl007

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
I ordered my notes and it says: Eligibility: Recommend Passed.

Under activities I had 11.2-EE MI under 4 different activities.

Activity 6 - Review required
Activity 8 - Calculation in progress
Activity 9 - Calculate
Activity 19 - Not started

There is no mention of REVIEW REQUIRED at the end in the notes.

Can anyone explain what this is?

I am waiting for my 2nd set of notes at the moment.

Cheers

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
I ordered my notes and it says: Eligibility: Recommend Passed.

Under activities I had 11.2-EE MI under 4 different activities.

Activity 6 - Review required
Activity 8 - Calculation in progress
Activity 9 - Calculate
Activity 19 - Not started

There is no mention of REVIEW REQUIRED at the end in the notes.

Can anyone explain what this is?

I am waiting for my 2nd set of notes at the moment.

Cheers
Hi I have the same but I guess it is not something not to worry as long as under eligibility it says Recommended Passed or met. are you CEC or FSW? and whats your AOR?

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Yes my view seems correct. I moved to IP2 on 16th October and same day passed Criminality. Then on 5th November I passed eligibility and Security which was confirmed by ghost update and agent (called later). Currently I am waiting for PPR like many other guys (check June Aor thread) whoes file already been approved but for some reasons PPR not released. Interestingly all are at Sydney, Nove Scotia visa office. So if your file is at same visa office then major delays are highly likely.
I am in Sydney Office too, I got my GC MS Today, Eligibility recommended to pass on 2018/05 but nothing has happened after that and it says my security not started yet! Any Idea? any hope? How can I find security is really started or no? How long should I wait? Please I passed 1 year....

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I am in Sydney Office too, I got my GC MS Today, Eligibility recommended to pass on 2018/05 but nothing has happened after that and it says my security not started yet! Any Idea? any hope? How can I find security is really started or no? How long should I wait? Please I passed 1 year....
Your security has started and you need to order CBSA notes to see if you are in security screening or not. You can order it via getgcms website. If in SS then few more months delays are possible.

Reactions: canadalover2018

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Your security has started and you need to order CBSA notes to see if you are in security screening or not. You can order it via getgcms website. If in SS then few more months delays are possible.
Thanks for your response, how do you know that my security has started? On GCMS it says not started