+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What documents should I upload for the Sibling relationship options in the Express Entry

demonpreet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me what should I upload in each of the following?

Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling - I am thinking Citizenship Certificate and Canadian Passport of my sibling. Should I upload anything else?
Proof of residency in Canada of sibling - I am thinking of Hydro bill, Phone Bill and Driver's License of my sibling. Should I upload anything else?
Proof of sibling relationship - I am thinking Passport for both siblings with same parents. Should I upload anything else?
Family Member Proof of Status - I already uploaded Driver's license before. So what should I upload here?

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016

Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling - I am thinking Citizenship Certificate and Canadian Passport of my sibling. Should I upload anything else?
Proof of residency in Canada of sibling - I am thinking of Hydro bill, Phone Bill and Driver's License of my sibling. Should I upload anything else?
Proof of sibling relationship - I am thinking Passport for both siblings with same parents. Should I upload anything else?
Family Member Proof of Status - I already uploaded Driver's license before. So what should I upload here?
Upload the Citizenship certificate for Proof of PR/Citizenship and upload the Canadian passport for Proof of Status. The driver's licence does not seem to be the right document for Proof of Status. The rest seems fine.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019

I am not sure which country you are from but passports generally do not list the parents of the holders. I think you should upload the birth certificates, which would clearly have the parents on them. For Family Member Proof of Status you can upload the citizenship cert. or Canadian passport again. No one said they had to be separate documents for each upload.