+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What documents need at Port of Entry in CA?

m a chy

Aug 10, 2013
Hello

i will be traveling to Canada soon and can someone suggest me what documents needed to be carried or what documents the border officer may ask for checking?
Can i take photocopies of my sponsor's tax paper and property documents?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Not sure if they ask for tax paper and property documents, remember there is a long line behind you waiting to be admitted to Canada, so, not time to review all that document. But the major is Letter of Intro, letter of offer from school (assuming you are going to study) and your passport.

Reactions: m a chy

m a chy

Aug 10, 2013
Not sure if they ask for tax paper and property documents, remember there is a long line behind you waiting to be admitted to Canada, so, not time to review all that document. But the major is Letter of Intro, letter of offer from school (assuming you are going to study) and your passport.
Thanks. I will take all thd letters issued yo me bh cic and from school along with passport ofcourse. I have paid my fees so will take those receipts too. Please let me know if you know anything further more.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Thanks. I will take all thd letters issued yo me bh cic and from school along with passport ofcourse. I have paid my fees so will take those receipts too. Please let me know if you know anything further more.
Carry as many as you want. But the major 3 it 100% needed. You can carry other document just to be on the safe side but rarely they will ask for it.