+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What Documents are needed to respond to the EE ITA?

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
nata_cap said:
They ask for:
- police certificate
- Employment record for all the places you already worked.
- job offer
- proof of financial support if you are not current living in canada
- medical exam
- photo
- letter of employment
- passport pictures
So if i am living in canada, they will not ask me to provide any financial proof??
Thank you

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
chantal111 said:
So if i am living in canada, they will not ask me to provide any financial proof??
Thank you
Although they have stated previously that you do not need to show proof of funds if you have a valid job offer or currently working in Canada under a valid work permit, you will have to show Proof of Means of Financial Support.

The help section reads:
If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile.

Your financial profile includes a listing of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts. The official letter must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include your name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the balance of each account over the previous 6 months.

You must scan all proof of funds documents and save them as one file.

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
ngelsa said:
Although they have stated previously that you do not need to show proof of funds if you have a valid job offer or currently working in Canada under a valid work permit, you will have to show Proof of Means of Financial Support.

The help section reads:
If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile.

Your financial profile includes a listing of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts. The official letter must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include your name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the balance of each account over the previous 6 months.

You must scan all proof of funds documents and save them as one file.

Thank you soooooo much for ur quick and detailed answer. All my best wishes for you with ur application ☺

SushilEE

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
As per the ITA checklist........Do they require Police certificates from Canada as well if I am already living here?
Of Course, I will require to get Police certificate from my country of citizenship. However I am keen to know about the Canadian Police certificate as I need to then apply for that as well.

Please help!!