+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What documents are needed to prove Employment in FSWP Express Entry?

Bangladeshi_boy

Apr 15, 2018
I am applying for PR (Express Entry - Federal Skilled Workers Program).

For the question that asks me, how many years of Skilled Work Experience do I have in my Home Country, what documents would they require as proof of that (if they ask that later)? I can provide Employment Verification Letter / Letter of Employment, and provide contact number of my manager/supervisor if needed. However, I do not have pay stubs or tax documents as it has been quite some time I did those jobs back in my home country, and I have been living in Canada and I don't have those documents with my right now.

So is there a chance they will ask for those documents (pay slips/ tax documents)? And if I cannot provide them, will it cause problem? Will they reject my application or disqualify me from ever applying again?

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
I am applying for PR (Express Entry - Federal Skilled Workers Program).

For the question that asks me, how many years of Skilled Work Experience do I have in my Home Country, what documents would they require as proof of that (if they ask that later)? I can provide Employment Verification Letter / Letter of Employment, and provide contact number of my manager/supervisor if needed. However, I do not have pay stubs or tax documents as it has been quite some time I did those jobs back in my home country, and I have been living in Canada and I don't have those documents with my right now.

So is there a chance they will ask for those documents (pay slips/ tax documents)? And if I cannot provide them, will it cause problem? Will they reject my application or disqualify me from ever applying again?
In case they have doubt about the authenticity of the letter, they will first try to contact your employer.

If they cannot contact your employer then they can ask for payslips, if you cannot provide then your chances are 50-50.

So hope for the best , if your letter is genuine nothing will happen