+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What do i do???

rahina

Apr 17, 2019
I submitted my application 2 days ago and i just got my biometrics letter, however i noticed a typo on my name which was spelt "Raheena" instead of "Rahina". My profile has the correct spelling of my name same with all documents i submitted. How do i go about this Please??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I submitted my application 2 days ago and i just got my biometrics letter, however i noticed a typo on my name which was spelt "Raheena" instead of "Rahina". My profile has the correct spelling of my name same with all documents i submitted. How do i go about this Please??
You won't be allowed to give your biometrics. Do email your local visa office to request for a new BIL

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Will this take long as i urgently need to go for my biometrics.
If your VAC is okay with taking your biometrics on an incorrect name then fine. Otherwise you must email your local visa office to request for a new BIL.

You have 30 days from the BIL to give your biometrics

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
If your VAC is okay with taking your biometrics on an incorrect name then fine. Otherwise you must email your local visa office to request for a new BIL.

You have 30 days from the BIL to give your biometrics
M
Hello guys I am a March 2019 applicant and April AOR . The day i have applied for my husband under spouse sponsorship . I submitted my husbands ID card passport , while ircc has forgotten to put a letter at the end of my husbands first name we submitted a webform many times and from May 6 they have been working on it and didn’t receive anything from them while this process We got medical and the medical was done in Afghanistan and they didn’t have a problem with the name error and now we got biometrics and since there’s no visa office in Afghanistan he has to go india or Pakistan to do them . My husband spoke to vfs office in India to book an appointment they have told my husband since the name is the issue we can’t accept it unless until ur name is fix so guys any idea suggestions plz