+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what do i do now?

shubham234

Jun 11, 2019
I got the below message as a reply to my canadian study visa application:
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1) of the
IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for biometrics.

• You are found inadmissible to Canada under paragraph 41(a) of the IRPA: through an
act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of this Act.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.
What does it mean? what do i do next?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Did you not do biometrics? You can apply again thats about it, you will have to mention this rejection in your new application.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Same morning as what? If you did biometrics then this could be a mistake contact ircc through webform and if you know which visa office processed your case send them an email as well.