+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What can you do with just a CSQ?

TheBigBoy

Jul 29, 2020
My PGWP is still not approved yet due to COVID delay, just received my CSQ. Can I use it to apply for anything such as health insurance and renewing my drivers license?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
My PGWP is still not approved yet due to COVID delay, just received my CSQ. Can I use it to apply for anything such as health insurance and renewing my drivers license?
Congratulations on your csq. Quite prompt as you got it before pgwp. Hail MIFI, our saviour!

Unfortunately for Ramq you need a work permit and for DL csq isn't any requirement.

Hope you get your pgwp fast.

All the best.

TheBigBoy

Jul 29, 2020
Congratulations on your csq. Quite prompt as you got it before pgwp. Hail MIFI, our saviour!

Unfortunately for Ramq you need a work permit and for DL csq isn't any requirement.

Hope you get your pgwp fast.

All the best.
Thanks for the explanation!

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I know some college tuition fee discounts but apart from that no use of CSQ except for immigration. I wish Quebec introduces some benefits for having CSQ. People directly immigrating to the province can rejoice for the exclusivity :p

Reactions: TheBigBoy

mdmqbck

Jul 26, 2020
I believe that with the CSQ a company can help you make a closed work permit exempt from labour market impact assessment.