Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Cut off will remain around 465-475 unless no. of ITAs go back to 1500 which doesn't seem to be in the near future.

Reactions: Adanac11

kaku2011

Nov 17, 2015
manidhatt said:
Cut off will remain around 465-475 unless no. of ITAs go back to 1500 which doesn't seem to be in the near future.
I don't think there are too many people with 460+. And it is very likely that the score will drop below 460 in the next couple draws.

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't see it going below 460 and going above 1100 for next few draws

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaku2011 said:
I don't think there are too many people with 460+. And it is very likely that the score will drop below 460 in the next couple draws.
What makes you think that? the pool of applicants is not static, it is changing every minutes and every hour. There are thousands of people somewhere will have ew IELTS score tomorrow, new working experience next week, or new degree/master next month. We are talking about a pool of at least 60,000 active applicants which only one thousand of those got the invitations.

Anyone saying the score will drop down sub 460 is just lying to themselves.

uwa

Apr 27, 2016
your assitance on the form completion.

Dear Sir,
kindly advise on how to complete the forms online and other useful info i need to know.

SergeSD

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
LANDED..........
06-03-2018
RamsayBolton said:
What makes you think that? the pool of applicants is not static, it is changing every minutes and every hour. There are thousands of people somewhere will have ew IELTS score tomorrow, new working experience next week, or new degree/master next month. We are talking about a pool of at least 60,000 active applicants which only one thousand of those got the invitations.

I wish we had more data.

According to the year-end report, there were about 1,600 people in the 450-499 range. The biggest chunk sits below 450. According to CIC News, the pools receive a thousand new profiles a week and not all of them are elegible. Unless the nominations are processed at the speed of lightning, we should be able to at least feel hopeful.

Maybe not on the 33rd, but we'll start witnessing a downward trend in May.

Fingers crossed!

ee2015

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
RamsayBolton said:

It was stated in the year-end report, there were only about 900 candidates above 460. Yes, the pool is not static, but the purpose of such report is to help people speculate about what would be likely to happen in the future. I don't see below 460 unless they do back-to-back draw, or increase # of invitations per draw, but above 460 should be hopeful.

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SergeSD said:
I wish we had more data.

According to the year-end report, there were about 1,600 people in the 450-499 range. The biggest chunk sits below 450. According to CIC News, the pools receive a thousand new profiles a week and not all of them are elegible. Unless the nominations are processed at the speed of lightning, we should be able to at least feel hopeful.

Maybe not on the 33rd, but we'll start witnessing a downward trend in May.

Fingers crossed!
Did you read the Year End report? what more data do you need? It is true that the biggest trunk is in sub 450, but out of 23 1,5k-ita draws in 2015, do you see it ever go sub 450? The draws only reached 450 only two times, and most of the times draw score were above 460.

ee2015 said:
It was stated in the year-end report, there were only about 900 candidates above 460. Yes, the pool is not static, but the purpose of such report is to help people speculate about what would be likely to happen in the future. I don't see below 460 unless they do back-to-back draw, or increase # of invitations per draw, but above 460 should be hopeful.
Yes, the score will not go sub 460 or 450 unless they increase the ita per draw or draw per month. However, it's virtually impossible since we have less quota than last year.