+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what are the requirement for getting scores for two or more certificates/degree marks in EE profile.

kushtripti

Sep 12, 2018
Hi All,

I have a doubt regarding the education details to be provided.

I have a 3 years diploma in plastic and moulding (after 10th) and during that period only i persued B.A(bachelors of Arts) from distance education. If Wes validate to both my credential, one as diploma and other as degree in Than in that case can I points for TWO or more certificate.

Because When we Open Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees section, it shows

Important notice: One must be for a program of three or more years.

ECA assessment results:

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree

PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

Post-Bachelor's Certificate
Post-undergraduate certificate
Post-Bachelor's Diploma
Post-undergraduate diploma
Graduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
Postgraduate certificate
Postgraduate Diploma
Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
Graduate diploma
two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
two-year Bachelor’s after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]
one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
one-year of graduate study with a focus in [area of concentration]
Study Toward a Master's Degree.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Attention,
Both diplomas has to be recognized as a post secondary education.

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
It is not you who selects which points under education. You simply list your degrees and the system will automatically calculate the points for you.

Having said that, it appears that you will not get points for two or more degrees, but I could be mistaken.

kushtripti

Sep 12, 2018
It is not you who selects which points under education. You simply list your degrees and the system will automatically calculate the points for you.

Having said that, it appears that you will not get points for two or more degrees, but I could be mistaken.
At the time of creation of EE profile we are supposed to select our level of education i.e whether we have masters degree or bachelors or two or more degree/diploma than after that only system will count the points.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At the time of creation of EE profile we are supposed to select our level of education i.e whether we have masters degree or bachelors or two or more degree/diploma than after that only system will count the points.
That is correct. But regardless what points were counted by the system, if you get ITA you need to forward your ECA.
And based of it immigration officer will either confirm those points or he will recalculate. So read carefully how your diplomas are assessed