+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the Procedures for PCC from UAE

chiraz20742

Feb 14, 2019
If you ever had an Emirates ID card during your time spent in Dubai (doesn't matter if its expired now), all you need is the Emirates ID card number; plug it in on the online web form on the Dubai police website and pay an amount of approx. 300 Dirhams using a GCC or any other international credit card. They will email you an official certificate in less than 2 business days, no matter where in the world you are.
I got mine on the same day as I requested through their online form on the Dubai police website.
@aman96preet Many thanks for your reply. I wish I had your luck. And I wish the online instructions were more clear.

First I had wasted so much time and effort trying to obtain the fingerprints, which the instructions said are required. Fingerprints are quite difficult to obtain in my country because it's considered very sensitive information. Then I realized they're not even needed when you have an Emirates ID!

My only problem now is that I finally used the MOI platform to apply (instead of Dubai Police unfortunately). They *emailed* me an *unofficial* certificate in less than one day. However the official certificate now needs to be signed and obtained at the local embassy in my country. And apparently there is a long wait for that! It's been 10 days already. So I wonder if the immigration authorities will accept the unofficial emailed certificate.

aman96preet

Jun 16, 2014
@aman96preet Many thanks for your reply. I wish I had your luck. And I wish the online instructions were more clear.

First I had wasted so much time and effort trying to obtain the fingerprints, which the instructions said are required. Fingerprints are quite difficult to obtain in my country because it's considered very sensitive information. Then I realized they're not even needed when you have an Emirates ID!

My only problem now is that I finally used the MOI platform to apply (instead of Dubai Police unfortunately). They *emailed* me an *unofficial* certificate in less than one day. However the official certificate now needs to be signed and obtained at the local embassy in my country. And apparently there is a long wait for that! It's been 10 days already. So I wonder if the immigration authorities will accept the unofficial emailed certificate.
Hey Chiraz,
I'd suggest you follow the link below and follow the following steps;
1) click on access service
2) upon being redirected to a form, fill out all your information and make sure you select "Outside UAE"
3) fill in your emirates ID #
4) attach your passport copy along with your residence visa in Dubai (doesn't matter if its cancelled or expired) and pp size photo
5) pay a required amount of AED 320

Wait for their email and you will have an official certificate of good conduct in your email. You do not need to worry about any other certificates you applied for through MOI or anywhere else.

You don't wanna submit any unofficial reports or documents of any kind to IRCC because, you don't want to go through all the hassle of getting fingerprints and submitting an unofficial report just to have your application delayed or maybe even rejected (CEC)

Link for UAE certificate through dubai police-

https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservicescontent/goodconductcertificatecatalog/!ut/p/z1/jVDBTsMwDP2aHLs4WWkrbpUGqExogoHW5YKy4rZBaVIlWRF_TzfEoQgoPj37vWc_mQpaUmHkoBoZlDVSj_1eJM-bYp0zvoa77AoY5Cvg13H8wIEzupsKNsk2hvximawynjIoUir-44dfKod5v5hKviV4TGcE92xGUHxt-CPkFg29paLR9vD5tNwclllDhcMaHbrF0Y3jNoTeXxIg0NgBnenQhIVEAmgIKFNb153_HknzEnl0g6rQE3g9-jCiyMsaw_uZDC1GWr4R6K0-UZVG6aQ5IXRB1aqSAX_K0VofaDk5T_vuqQRVRDe7zH8AIlBwZg!!/dz/d5/L0lHSkovd0RNQUZrQUVnQSEhLzROVkUvZW4!/?_t=&referenceno=

Jul 24, 2020
Hi, Can someone please help me on getting the PCC of UAE from Canada?I have filled all the required information along with EmiratesID, photo, and passport, but in the form Biometric Card Photocopy * is showing as required. Does this mean I have to take fingerprint from Canada and get it notarized and attested by UAE embassy in Canada and forward it to the Dubai police in order to get my Police Clearance Certificate?There is no much information on this part, some people are saying finger print is not required but others are saying its a requirement. Kindly help on this

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
I just recently applied and got it in 3 hrs , no finger printing required only Emirates I’d need to be scanned and included . Only catch is u need uae credit card to make payment , take help from some friend who can make payment.
It’s super quick

Jul 24, 2020
I just recently applied and got it in 3 hrs , no finger printing required only Emirates I’d need to be scanned and included . Only catch is u need uae credit card to make payment , take help from some friend who can make payment.
It’s super quick
I stayed in Sharjah, Is that a problem when I apply PCC from Dubai Police?

Reactions: Rahul81

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
That’s interesting query , what was ur residency permit for - I had my residence visa in Dubai but I believe Sharjah police website should help. I think thing that matters in ur residency

email them and ask . They generally respond

RVR

Dec 9, 2019
I have done finger print from RCMP center in Toronto.

I wanted to ask if the ORIGINAL fingerprint document has to be notarized and authenticated by ODS before submitting to UAE Consulate or a TRUE copy will also be fine?

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
I have done finger print from RCMP center in Toronto.

I wanted to ask if the ORIGINAL fingerprint document has to be notarized and authenticated by ODS before submitting to UAE Consulate or a TRUE copy will also be fine?
Hey- don’t you have resident card that’s what is required for PCC

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi, I am in same boat as yours. The MOI app is not letting do the payment and the website keeps redirecting to my profile page when I try there. I would prefer getting it done from Dubai police as it looks straightforward (even though expensive 320 vs 100 AED).

Please let me know if Dubai issues PCC for Sharjah visa and did you proceed with the same?

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Just an update from my side... Dubai gives you PCC even if your visa is from Sharjah. Its expensive 320AED but very fast, got mine in a couple of hours by email. It says its valid for 3 months, but that should fine given that we submit to IRCC before 3 months.