+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the points for Diploma Holder

kunalv

Mar 20, 2018
Hello Team

I have completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering (10+3). Got Transcripts ready and planning to send WES today. What assessment WES gives for 10+3 years of diploma ? any idea? I wanted to know if we get enough points to be eligible for applying for 10+3 years Diploma.

I checked on cic site and choose Two and more years Diploma and it tells eligible for applying Express entry. (As there is no option for three year diploma., it says Bachelor or Three or more year diploma , should I choose that? )

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
The best thing to do is getting your credentials assessed by WES (or any other service approved by CIC), they'll give you a definitive answer.
I understand that you are probably looking for someone who might have the same credentials as you, but that's quite a reach, and asking people to guess how many points you might or might not get is not going to help you, unfortunately.

kunalv

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks for your reply. I was looking to see about eligibility. Maybe I should be specific on that. Like how many points out of 100 we get for 10+3 Diploma. I know they give 21 for Degree. (Talking about 67 points cut off for eligibility. )

I have already went ahead with WES assessment and waiting for results. Its Status is "In progress" from last 15 days.

PPPP16

Feb 7, 2019
Thanks for your reply. I was looking to see about eligibility. Maybe I should be specific on that. Like how many points out of 100 we get for 10+3 Diploma. I know they give 21 for Degree. (Talking about 67 points cut off for eligibility. )

I have already went ahead with WES assessment and waiting for results. Its Status is "In progress" from last 15 days.

I have the same case as yours. 10 + 3 years Diploma.

Can you please help me to know what is WES result? It would be great help if you can share me your email id.