+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the good school areas in Vancouver

crazy123

Jul 12, 2014
Hi Folks

We are planning to move to Canada soon (next month). I have one kid in 8th grade (middle school) and one kid in elementary (4th grade). We are totally clueless about which middle schools are good in Vancouver and which are the good areas school-wise we should look at to settle down in Vancouver (we have already done landing and are now moving in permanently). I did check Fraser ranking. But I still would like to have good idea about which are the good school areas and what are the typical rents in those areas. Since we are moving with no jobs, it may not be possible for us to go to very expensive areas. Please provide some guidance, it would really help.

Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are no middle schools in the city of Vancouver. If you really want to put your children in middle schools, you will have to live in nearby Coquitlam, Poco or Port Moody.

crazy123

Jul 12, 2014
@steaky
thank you for the information. I didn't know that. In that case in general how would rank those areas in terms of good schools and also in terms of cost of rent.

Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Read Fraser institute school report for rankings and use padmapper.com to view rental in the region.