+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the chances of siblings visit visa ?

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Hi,
I am a permanent resident since March 2013 along with me are my spouse naturalized Canadian and a toddler also Canadian. I wanted to invite my mom and younger sister to visit me in Canada both of them have good travel history as they have been visiting to UK (where my brother and elder sister lives) for the past seven years . their bank accounts are average I wanted to know what are the chances of my sister's visit visa
She is unmarried
age 32
not a student
have visited UK numerous time in past seven years
Nationality Pakistani
On another note if she has slim chances of getting the visa would that have an impact on my mothers visit visa as well?
Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

nonoo said:
Hi,
I am a permanent resident since March 2013 along with me are my spouse naturalized Canadian and a toddler also Canadian. I wanted to invite my mom and younger sister to visit me in Canada both of them have good travel history as they have been visiting to UK (where my brother and elder sister lives) for the past seven years . their bank accounts are average I wanted to know what are the chances of my sister's visit visa
She is unmarried
age 32
not a student
have visited UK numerous time in past seven years
Nationality Pakistani
On another note if she has slim chances of getting the visa would that have an impact on my mothers visit visa as well?
Thanks
1. Her refusal/approval has no impact on your mother's application as she is not her mother's dependent.