+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the best documentaries that would contain most/all of discover Canada...

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are the best documentaries and/or movies that would contain most if not all of discover Canada guide and would be very helpful to watch before taking the exam?

vasvas

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Somebody here posted about a CBC documentary that is available on YouTube. Look for a video released last year(??) and it starts with an intro by Justin Trudeau. It has lot of the same information.

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
What are the best documentaries and/or movies that would contain most if not all of discover Canada guide and would be very helpful to watch before taking the exam?
Nothing like that exists as far as I know. Yes,the CBC show is great and will help you with figuring out time lines and names, but honestly read the book 5 times with notes + online tests and you'll be more than fine :)

Reactions: vasvas

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
I don't have an answer on the documentary inquiry, but sharing what worked for me:

I relied heavily on the Audio version of Discover Canada, played it while walking, driving, and whenever i had free time (my memory works better with audio than reading.)
I've also downloaded many apps on my mobile (8-9 apps) and was playing with them during "idle" time, e.g. while on train for my daily commute. I scored 19/20 in the actual test.

Reactions: thegentleman

zedman

Dec 1, 2017

May be this help. Its detailed Documentary. I believe it has 16 parts to it about 20 mins each.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you to all of you

sana123

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I found the dates are different in some of these "documentaries" so I advice you not to rely on those.

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I found the dates are different in some of these "documentaries" so I advice you not to rely on those.
Are you serious? I doubt that. I am sure the documentaries have been reviewed.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all. The material is for my wife and I heard her listening to some questions and answers which seems to be good.