+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are my PR options others than MPNP?

tahewo

Nov 11, 2020
Hello,

A little background on myself. I have completed Masters from a university in Manitoba and currently working in my own field of study. The easiest pathway for me would obviously be MPNP but I plan to relocate to other provinces (BC, Ontario or Alberta) in few years. I am in my late 20s. What might be the best pathway for me?

Furthermore I am quite confused about EE and PNP. I read that if we are selected for PNP, we'd get additional 600 points in our EE profile. If so then can I directly apply for EE and not move forward with my MPNP application. I am confused how this works.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

A little background on myself. I have completed Masters from a university in Manitoba and currently working in my own field of study. The easiest pathway for me would obviously be MPNP but I plan to relocate to other provinces (BC, Ontario or Alberta) in few years. I am in my late 20s. What might be the best pathway for me?

Furthermore I am quite confused about EE and PNP. I read that if we are selected for PNP, we'd get additional 600 points in our EE profile. If so then can I directly apply for EE and not move forward with my MPNP application. I am confused how this works.
If you go through an EE PNP program and accept the 600 points, then you are still going through a PNP program even though your application is processed through Express Entry and need to show intent to reside in that province. So if you're leaving Manitoba, you don't want to be claiming 600 points for EE through MPNP.

Options are the PNP program of the province you're moving to - or applying for EE directly if you have sufficient points to be selected.

Reactions: tahewo