+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHAT ARE MY LIKELY CHANCES OF HAVING VISA

Alhage

Jan 20, 2020
Hello everyone.
I am an international student applicant from Gambia west Africa, i currently got an admission at red deer collage alberta on social work diploma.
Below are my profiles:
High school transcripts,
_certificate in Registered nurse
currently finish Bsc nursing but not yet graduated
. work as a Nurse 4years with ministry of health two years full time and 2 years part time.
. Have a buisness background as owner (propirator) of two standard Drug stores in my country.
. Have two lands one develop as compound and the othrr empty.
. owner of a private car transport.
. married with two kids
good medical record
and certified character fromm IGP.
reason to chose social work is because there is no specialization of social work program in my country and the rate of juvinile , women and others more especially immigrants involved in anti social activities is getting high , therefor as a potent nationality i wish to ne come that person who will postitively impact significant changes to such vonerable group of people. because these maybe people with great skills and need social workers aid and peoples we need positivesly to create brighter future

Alhage

Jan 20, 2020
Hello everyone.
I am an international student applicant from Gambia west Africa, i currently got an admission at red deer collage alberta on social work diploma.
Below are my profiles:
High school transcripts,
. work as a Nurse 4years with ministry of health two years full time and 2 years part time.
. Have a buisness background as owner (propirator) of two standard Drug stores in my country.
. married with two kids
good medical record
reason to chose social work is because there is no specialization of social work program in my country and the rate of juvinile , women and others more especially immigrants involved in anti social activities is getting high , therefor as a potent nationality i wish to ne come that person who will postitively impact significant changes to such vonerable group of people. because these maybe people with great skills and need social workers aid and peoples we need positivesly to create brighter future

Please base on my profile what are my likely chances of getting a study permit student visa

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Not that high. African countries in general have a lower rate of acceptance and you are going from a Bsc to a diploma which is a negative trajectory which will likely to get you rejected.

Alhage

Jan 20, 2020
Not that high. African countries in general have a lower rate of acceptance and you are going from a Bsc to a diploma which is a negative trajectory which will likely to get you rejected.
Actually i have not yet submit my Bsc degree transcript to the collage because i could not get it set upstill now. and that i explanin to the collage , the collage ask me to let them know if i got it or not but they are okay with my sertificate degree for admission.
so how will my chances be now if atall i did not submit my university degree due to my uni. not set to issue me my transcriots?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hello everyone.
Below are my profiles:
High school transcripts,
. married with two kids
good medical record

have you taken IELTS??

Alhage

Jan 20, 2020
It's not a question of the college. When you apply visa, what are they gonna tell VO you've been doing for the past 4 yeas if you don't submit BSc
for the past 4 years i have been working as state registered nurse with ministry of health , and also runnig my two drugstore buisness,

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
am 29 from last september
oh i am sorry but its highly unlikely you will get a visa specially for diploma masters maybe but diploma ? they will reject you based on purpose of visit

Alhage

Jan 20, 2020
have you taken IELTS??
no i did not because i did all my programs of studies up to collage in English language and am ftom an english speaking country, also i already got my phone call interview with the collage for 45mins and they were okay with my responds

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
no i did not because i did all my programs of studies up to collage in English language and am ftom an english speaking country, also i already got my phone call interview with the collage for 45mins and they were okay with my responds
well the college giving you admission does not matter cic also rejects people because they havent provided language scores its incredibly rare to get visa without IELTS

Reactions: Alhage

Alhage

Jan 20, 2020
oh i am sorry but its highly unlikely you will get a visa specially for diploma masters maybe but diploma ? they will reject you based on purpose of visit
But y is it because of my age or from Bsc to Diploma, because i hve not yet got hold of my Bsc

Alhage

Jan 20, 2020
well the college giving you admission does not matter cic also rejects people because they havent provided language scores its incredibly rare to get visa without IELTS
okay thank you soo much for that i will definetly work on it as possible