+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are my chances to get a job in Canada?

navi1784

Mar 22, 2015
Hi All,

I am new here and have just applied for Visa under Express entry. Might be its little early to ask this question but I want to do some home work before spending money on Visa to check what are my chances to get a good job in Canada.

I have around 6 years experience in the Investment domain (investment banking, stock market research etc....so basically pure investment job and nothing much to do with accounting, etc.). I have a Master degree and CFA certification (very renowned certificate for investment domain). Wondering what is my chance to get a job in Canada. How much time will it take and any ideas about salary band?

Any thoughts/experience would be helpful.

Thanks

Mar 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hard to say, depends on so many factors. Looks like you have a good education and work experience, of course that will help.

Have you already started searching for a job that meets your criteria?

raju rizal

May 30, 2015
i also would like to apply job in canada..because of my family problems, could u suggest me what is the best job for me out there in canada.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raju rizal said:
i also would like to apply job in canada..because of my family problems, could u suggest me what is the best job for me out there in canada.
Can you post your resume here?

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
raju rizal said:
Take your pick! http://www.canadianbusiness.com/lists-and-rankings/best-jobs/2015-top-100-jobs-in-canada/