+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are my chances of landing a skilled job (NOC A, B or 0) after completing Ontario College Diplom

amaya82

Feb 16, 2019
after doing a one/two year colleges diploma in business, what are my chances of getting NOC A, B or 0 job with only 2 years foreign experience? I think these types of jobs are difficult to land especially for young people who dont have senior/ professional experience. This would also make the immigration process more difficult if they land a job that isn't NOC A

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
after doing a one/two year colleges diploma in business, what are my chances of getting NOC A, B or 0 job with only 2 years foreign experience? I think these types of jobs are difficult to land especially for young people who dont have senior/ professional experience. This would also make the immigration process more difficult if they land a job that isn't NOC A
Colleges diplomas in business are not that useful in my opinion. A commerce degree or MBA would be a lot better. All depends on what type of job you are looking for. Things like finance jobs are very competitive and a college degree will not get you an interview.

Reactions: NIYONGABO Dismas

amaya82

Feb 16, 2019
Im looking to get into the final year of commerce degree or Graduate certificate but not sure if the college still has space for fall 19 because i was initially awarded a place in their Ontario college dip. programme. for example what are the chances of getting a job as HR officer/ procurement officer/ analyst after graduating with graduate cert or degree?