+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what am i going to do next?

rfm5745

Jun 19, 2010
Olongapo City, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the 2nd sponsorship that my has filed to Mississauga. The first one was denied due to "article 34" in the Philippine Law. My filed this sponsorship again and I was given the chance to be interviewed at the Canadian Embassy in Manila. They gave me an option to process our marriage again and obtain a marriage license. So we did it. Now the Canadian embassy in manila is ready to issue a visa for me but they're still waiting for the CSQ from Canadian Immigration in Mississauga. My wife made an inquiry to the MICC where to get the "selection form". She learned that I don't have a file yet at MICC. So she called the Mississauga office and spoke to an agent. My was informed that they are no longer sending any correspondences to MICC because it has already been sent on October 2009.

What are we going to do now if MICC people do not have my file with them? Does that mean we can't go on and continue the process of our papers in Quebec?

Please help!

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
If you are immigrating to Quebec, your sponsor needs to get the CSQ. Did you wife ever receive the CSQ forms to fill out? There are application forms and there is a fee to pay - she should have been sent all of that information as soon as her sponsorship was approved by CPC-Mississauga.

I was under the impression, as well, that the overseas visa office does not begin processing until after they receive the CSQ - so I'm surprised that they're saying they are ready to issue your visa when that paperwork has not been done. I think your wife should contact her MP and find out what has happened to the CSQ paperwork that should have been sent to her right after her sponsorship application was approved at CPC-M. I can't understand why they would refuse to send her the documents again if she never received the first set. The MP's office should be able to straighten this out.

rfm5745

Jun 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife haven't received the CSQ form yet she was advised to look for the form on their website and I was able to fill out the selection form and sent it to my wife.

I am not sure if the Canadian embassy here in manila is really ready to issue visa because that was what she was told when received a fax from manila.

I guess I need to let my wife know that she needs to get in touch with her MP then.

Thanks a lot for the response.

rfm5745

Jun 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rfm5745 said:
This is the 2nd sponsorship that my wife has filed to Mississauga. The first one was denied due to "article 34" in the Philippine Law. My wife filed this sponsorship again and I was given the chance to be interviewed at the Canadian Embassy in Manila. They gave me an option to process our marriage again and obtain a marriage license. So we did it. Now the Canadian embassy in manila is ready to issue a visa for me but they're still waiting for the CSQ from Canadian Immigration in Mississauga. My wife made an inquiry to the MICC where to get the "selection form". She learned that I don't have a file yet at MICC. So she called the Mississauga office and spoke to an agent. My was informed that they are no longer sending any correspondences to MICC because it has already been sent on October 2009.

What are we going to do now if MICC people do not have my file with them? Does that mean we can't go on and continue the process of our papers in Quebec?

Please help...

Joel0724

May 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
November 29, 2016
AOR Received.
December 13, 2016
File Transfer...
December 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 4, 2016
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
May 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2017
Hi rfm5745

Gusto ko lng sana itanong po kung pano mo naayos ung article 34? Nag petition ba kayo for nullity of marriage o nagpakasal na lng kayo ulit with marriage license?

Salamat po in advance