+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What after approval?

omarisme

Nov 10, 2019
Hello,

Yesterday, my study permit application was approved, but I don't know what are the next steps? it's the first time for me to travel outside my country. I don't know what to take with me? How to book a room? When can I travel?. I will start my studies on the 6th of January and there is an orientation on the 2nd of January. If anyone has a checklist, this will really help...

If anyone had the same experience, I will be very grateful to receive his help...

I will also share my timeline to help
24th Oct: Application submitted Paper
11th Nov: Reviewing of eligibility changed to " We are reviewing your eligibility requirements"
24th Nov: Biometrics correspondent letter
25th Nov: Final decision: Your application was approved

Thanks.

hagoog

Nov 8, 2019
Congratulations!
for the housing the university/college should have in-campus housing and they also provide links to off-campus housing so check the university/college web page and there should be enough details, you can know when you can travel from the stamped visa in your passport it should include it.
Note: don't travel until you have a place to stay as you need a proof of accommodation before entering Canada
This is the information that i know from others as i am still waiting for my approval, so i have no real experience of living there so maybe others can provide more information.
Good luck

Reactions: omarisme