Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
DAN14 said:
Hello everybody!...

I have a couple questions I just hope that you guys can help me.
1) There is a minimum amount of money required for apply to PR?
2) If I change job after get nominated that will affect my PR process? Should I keep working on Skill 0,A,B?

Thank you for your help
hey guys,

there is no minimum requirement for account balance. you just have to write down any number.
to change a job. you just have to notify AINP and they will inform federal govt. you can change a job but you have to see that you meet minimum requirement.

good luck.

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
N2611 said:
Did you get a chance to ask your friend regarding mu quarry?
hey just so you know my friend's wife just received work permit. same as your case. so it is possible to get work permit in your case.

good luck.

Yifanfengshun

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
feb 1, 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Passport Req..
10-03-18
I got nominated through email, but i check website said there would be a package mail to your address, just wondering how long did it take for you to get it?

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
Yifanfengshun said:
I got nominated through email, but i check website said there would be a package mail to your address, just wondering how long did it take for you to get it?

THEY DO NOT SEND IT ANYMORE. YOU JUST GET IT IN EMNAIL.

DAN14

Jun 3, 2016
Hi people!...

I'm going to apply for Police certificates. Do you know to whom this certificates should be addressed? (they asked that in my home country), and this is only necesary for principal aplicant or for all family members as well?.

Thank you and good luck!..

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
DAN14 said:
Hi people!...

I'm going to apply for Police certificates. Do you know to whom this certificates should be addressed? (they asked that in my home country), and this is only necesary for principal aplicant or for all family members as well?.

Thank you and good luck!..
hi there,

police certificates are not addressed to anyone. it is just a certificate that shows your name and record if any. you just ask them to get certificate for PR process and they will do it. it is necessary for all applicants.

DAN14

Jun 3, 2016
Hi guys is me again...

Maybe this is one of my last questions... I got nominated by AINP and I am filing the forms for IRCC. In this case for Schedule 4, there is a minimum amount of money that I need to have to apply?, I know I don't need to send any proof unless they request it and I also know that for AINP is not necessary but how about IRCC?..

I am asking because I found this on IRCC web site:

"The government of Canada provides no financial support to new immigrants. You must prove that you have enough money unencumbered by debts or obligations to support yourself and your family members after you arrive in Canada.

We strongly recommend that you research the cost of living in the region of Canada where you intend to live. Bring with you as much money as possible to make your establishment in Canada easier."

Thank you and sorry to bother you guys.

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hello Peeps,

So, early 2019 i applied for EE. Later on, I got a NOI from Alberta province. With the support of the NOI, my dox were submitted. Its been a month now. What happens next?

I know i should receive a number, but nothing so far. I assume it will take 2 more months to get that number. I understand that. But is there anything else that i have to prepare in the meantime? Noting, that i am applying via EE, and my NOI was granted because i have an EE.

And once i get a response from Alberta, is there a deadline that i have to abide by for the next step?

Please let me know... Thanks.