+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What additional things will be Mandatory ?? It's so Confusing !!

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
Which NOC should i apply on ?

Hello experts,

I have done MBA and presently m working as professor in reputed college which is affiliated to the university. I am fairly to exploring Canadian immigration system. I am impressed with the wealth of information regarding this available online, particularly in this forum. I find Canadian system relatively less complex but there are still a few questions itching me so I decided to seek your help in answering them.

First, my circumstances:

Experience:

I have more than 7 years' experience, encompassing multiple NOCs. This includes financial manager (1 year), senior sales executive (1 years), corporate management (2 years – overlapping with senior exec), and currently working as a college teacher (3 years).

Education:

Master's degrees MBA n Graduation in BSC

Is there any realistic chance for us to get a job offer from Canada? Surely, CIC is saying that employers will be encouraged to pick candidates from the pool but how likely is it that an employer would put their finger on a foreigner whom they haven't even met and then they'd wait for 6 months or so to fill their vacancies? Am I missing something?

i don't have any PHD Degree or B.Ed Degree.Now I m a College Teacher in a Management Colleges. Take Classes for BBA Students for last 3years.

What is the requirement for professors & lecturers exactly? I have done MBA in Marketing from Mumbai.

As I know there is pretty much zero chance that I will be able to get a job offer and LMIA in my field (Canada already has too many teachers and not enough teaching jobs). Bcoz as per last work experience I m a college teacher

Confused!!! In Which NOC Code I eligible for Express Entry occupation List?

However I am now worried if my application might get rejected due to this issue. Your response is much appreciated.

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From what I know, when you apply with a certain NOC in EE, only the previous experience in that specific NOC is considered valid.
I'm working in Canada for more than 1 year and the company is willing to go for the LMIA.
The same company wouldn't want me if I applied from abroad as a complete stranger.

If there's anyone here who got LMIA while living abroad, I'd really like to know how that happened - was it a NOC with high workforce shortage or the candidate had very high qualifications/specific skills or else.
Honestly my opinion is that if there's no workforce shortage in your NOC, an employer wouldn't want to go for LMIA.

This however shouldn't discourage you,if you have good IELTS results and your ECA is done, you still can score high in the CRS system and stand a chance even without a job offer.

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
katja2684 said:
From what I know, when you apply with a certain NOC in EE, only the previous experience in that specific NOC is considered valid.

This however shouldn't discourage you,if you have good IELTS results and your ECA is done, you still can score high in the CRS system and stand a chance even without a job offer.
Previous Experience = I mentioned in my 1st post i have experience in different NOC.

Please Advice me.

Good IELTS Score = i have 6band in R n W 7band in L n S

is it a good score??

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Search for the CRS tool on the CIC website and you can calculate your score before applying to Express Entry.

(I'm not allowed to post links, I tried to copy the link here but without luck).
I hope it helps.

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cic gc ca
put crs tool in the Search box, the very first link should be the one with caption: Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) -tool