28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
is it a good college?? brampton campus
No - it's no good. It's a private college and you will not qualify for a Post Graduate Work Permit once you complete your studies. Don't waste your money on a bad college that gives you no future in Canada. Pick a public college instead.

love-chopra

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
No - it's no good. It's a private college and you will not qualify for a Post Graduate Work Permit once you complete your studies. Don't waste your money on a bad college that gives you no future in Canada. Pick a public college instead.
my ielts band score is overall 6 and not less than 5.5 so thts why i am choosing a private college but after i will go for transfer to public college ... is it a good method?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
my ielts band score is overall 6 and not less than 5.5 so thts why i am choosing a private college but after i will go for transfer to public college ... is it a good method?
Why not retake IELTS instead? Much cheaper and less time required than spending a semester in private college. With a low IELTS score, you also risk visa refusal if you are going for Masters or other higher programs. But if you are going for diploma or certificates, your score is in the minimum required for public colleges such as Durham College.

Plan properly, mate, and prepare well.

Reactions: love-chopra

Pr0duct98

Jan 18, 2018
Please don’t take that college that’s a private college one of my friend take that college and gets in trouble because u can’t get work permit that’s totally waste of money.

Reactions: love-chopra

love-chopra

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
thanks buddy for that information.. there is also 1 more college QUEENS COLLEGE IN MISSISSAUGA ..is it a good clg ?