Med's Done....
20 June ecas line appeared on 12/july
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 31/8/12 visa issued on 28th aug 2012
Hi I have a friend whose wife was PA she went back leaving him behind to collect the p r cards......its more than 70 days he has not received any p r card........he cannot see his status online using his own client ID because computer accepts only PA status..........

How can he enquire about his \P r card............can he make a call to help line and enquire about the status of his own PR card using his own \\UCI # etc

thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi

What do you mean by PA status? I'm guessing you actually mean PR status, permanent resident? Are they waiting for new PR cards or have they renewed their existing PR cards?

The wait for new PR cards is currently 66 days. Add a few days on that for it arrive in the mail and for the weekend, and your friend should be receiving them next week.

If they are renewal cards, the wait is 101 days, so he still has a month to wait.

He can call the help line to ask.

Raj chandigarh

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
jan 11
Med's Request
june 2012
Med's Done....
20 June ecas line appeared on 12/july
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 31/8/12 visa issued on 28th aug 2012
canuck_in_uk said:
Hi

What do you mean by PA status? I'm guessing you actually mean PR status, permanent resident? Are they waiting for new PR cards or have they renewed their existing PR cards?

The wait for new PR cards is currently 66 days. Add a few days on that for it arrive in the mail and for the weekend, and your friend should be receiving them next week.

If they are renewal cards, the wait is 101 days, so he still has a month to wait.

He can call the help line to ask.
PA means principal applicant.....and she has gone back home........my friend landed with her as dependent PR....he cannot assess his own case online being a dependent PR.

What I was asking is if he can call the helpline and enquire about his own case i. e. using his personal UCI

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Raj chandigarh said:
PA means principal applicant.....and she has gone back home........my friend landed with her as dependent PR....he cannot assess his own case online being a dependent PR.

What I was asking is if he can call the helpline and enquire about his own case i. e. using his personal UCI
Ah, ok. Yes, he can call and ask them using his own details.