+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

Jitheesh

Aug 14, 2021
Hello,

My university has been sent the transcript to wes through electronic method on 24th September. But in my wes account, it is showing on hold status.

I have added both pg and ug transcript order in wes. Currently have sent ug degree only, is that the reason they are not updating the status of the processing of my ug transcript degree.

Can someone help me on this. Is there any notification we could get from wes after the transcript has been sent to the wes from university.

Jul 31, 2021
Hello,

My university has been sent the transcript to wes through electronic method on 24th September. But in my wes account, it is showing on hold status.

I have added both pg and ug transcript order in wes. Currently have sent ug degree only, is that the reason they are not updating the status of the processing of my ug transcript degree.

Can someone help me on this. Is there any notification we could get from wes after the transcript has been sent to the wes from university.

If you have installed wes app , you wl get a notification in app which says document is uploaded from the university once your university uploads docs electronically. Same time hold status wl change to documents under review

Jitheesh

Aug 14, 2021
If you have installed wes app , you wl get a notification in app which says document is uploaded from the university once your university uploads docs electronically. Same time hold status wl change to documents under review

I have the app and I tried to login through website also. No change in status... University confirmed they have sent the docs. Is the academic records are evaluated separately as ug and pg ryt?

I applied for masters and as currently only degree transcript only sent. Is this a reason for the status not changing ?

Jitheesh

Aug 14, 2021
Yes I also think so , thanks bro

But is there any way I could know that wes have received my ug transcript

The issue is that both are different university...

Reactions: varun kambrath

Sbs21

Aug 19, 2021
Hi,
how should I apply for WES for an Indian Chartered accountant. My cousin is a qualified CA from ICAI.
Please advise the procedure.

tarikul.2811

Sep 30, 2021
Hey, there's a section in WES profile titled ”upload your degree certificates and translation”. Do I need to scan the documents and upload it, which I sent them via DHL in university sealed envelop???