+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes

karishmabedi

Nov 6, 2019
I have done my interior designing from Jims which is affiliated to ptu to show it a regular degree I got the diploma from Jims and degree from ptu so my diploma and bachelor’s were done simultaneously. My question is that jims is not ready to give the transcripts for diploma and I have to send it to Wes should I send the photocopy of it? And as diploma and graduation were done simultaneously will it be considered as a double degree?

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have done my interior designing from Jims which is affiliated to ptu to show it a regular degree I got the diploma from Jims and degree from ptu so my diploma and bachelor’s were done simultaneously. My question is that jims is not ready to give the transcripts for diploma and I have to send it to Wes should I send the photocopy of it? And as diploma and graduation were done simultaneously will it be considered as a double degree?
I think you can raise we form query to Wes regarding your question. Better to send both documents to avoid delay and that might give you a chance for dual degree :) I've applied for bachelor and PGDM.