+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

nidss

Sep 28, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this. I am about to get my documents verified by WES. I have paid them and it's on hold at this moment for the documents to arrive.
I have contacted my university and was informed WES has made everything online due to COVID-19 eliminating the need to send documents via mail.
Can anyone please tell me what are the steps for the online procedure?
Hi... I am new and have the same questions, can you help if you have got this information on sending documents to WES.

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have a WES from 3 years ago the course-by-course version. Do i need a new one for IRCC?
If so, why in the WES website it says if i want to order a duplicate for IRCC ?

--
Based on your previous selections, we have determined that you do not need to upgrade your report. You can simply order a duplicate report of your previously completed evaluation.
Order a duplicate Report
---

When filling a express entry profile after ITA do I have to enter the same application number?

thanks

AMAN BHARDWAJ

Mar 10, 2016
BRAMPTON, ONTARIO - CANADA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-06-2020
Hello Friends, My friend got her WES done. The WES report does not clearly mention whether she has Master Degree or her education in INDIA is considered as Bachelor Degree as per Canadian Credential. Her WES report says Final Outcome as :- Two bachelor's degrees (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year) .

Below is her education qualification:
1. Name on Credential: ARORA, Taruna
Credential Authentication: Documents were verified by the institution Country: India
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2004
Awarded By: Panjab University Status: Recognized Institution
Major: Science
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2. Name on Credential: ARORA, Taruna
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Education
Year: 2005
Awarded By: Guru Nanak Dev University
Major: Education
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

3. Name on Credential: ARORA, Taruna
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Master of Science
Year: 2007
Awarded By: Himachal Pradesh University
Major: Mathematics
Canadian Equivalency: Postgraduate diploma (one year)

Now should we consider her Master Degree holder for points selection in SINP OID application. Shall appreciate if someone can clarify me.

Thanks
AMAN BHARDWAJ

canadianca

Oct 25, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-02-2021
Hi... I am new and have the same questions, can you help if you have got this information on sending documents to WES.
Hi, I submitted my transcripts via post. My university did not have an online submission hence did it via the regular post.
There is an option of submitting documents online but it is not mandatory.
Received my evaluation report in 10days after WES received my documents.

Teja95

Dec 23, 2020
Dear All,
I have completed my B tech. I have a question. Does WES consider/evaluate 1 year PGDBM distance course from a recognized university in India?I dont see any equivalent info for PGDBM in the WES Equivalency tool. please help me on this